BowRaj Angst + Fluff (DM Request)

After a challenge on a hot summer day, Bowie's team, team Skunk Butt, was just trying to relax in the mess hall. They won the challenge, but the victory didn't come without sweat. The mess hall was the only place with air conditioning, but it was still boiling hot.

"Hey, awesome job on the challenge today, team!!" Raj smiles, sweating. He kisses Bowie on the cheek, "especially you!"

"Aww, your so sweet Raj.." Bowie kisses Raj back, "Well, anyway, I feel gross, so i'm gonna go get a shower.. please don't kill eachother while I'm away!" Bowie jokingly smiles, walking to the cabins to get his towel and clothes. On the way to the bathroom, he sees Caleb walking the same way. Bowie doesn't think much of it, though. When they get to the bathrooms, Bowie takes his shirt off and puts it in his small dirty clothes bag. Caleb sees this, and he approaches Bowie.

"Anyone ever told you how good you look, Bowie?" Caleb smirks, putting a hand under Bowie's chin.

"Yeah, Raj does all the time." Bowie pushes Caleb's hand away.

"Well, I'm not Raj, but.. I still think your pretty cute." Caleb bends down and kisses Bowie on the lips, holding him there for a second before letting go.

"What the hell?!" Bowie screams, wiping his mouth off, "I have a boyfriend, Caleb!!"

"Yeah, had a boyfriend" Caleb winks.

"What is wrong with you?!" Bowie shouts at him.

"Oops.." Caleb smirks, walking into a different shower stall and undressing. Bowie is absolutely livid, and he rips the curtain open, but immediately regrets it.

"I'm gonna rip you a new o- AH!!" Bowie covers his eyes and closes the curtain. He hurries into his respective shower stall, undressing and showering in cold water, then getting out and dressing.

"Oh god.. what if Raj finds out..?" Bowie asks himself, "I need to tell someone about this.. I'm gonna crack if I don't.. but who can I even tell..?!"

Bowie leaves the bathrooms, putting his dirty clothes in his suitcase's compartment for them. He dries his hair and sighs, spraying some deodorant on, trying to think about what to do and who he can tell.

"I can't tell Chase or ripper.. they'd just purposely tell everyone.. Damien would probably tell Raj.. Wayne would DEFINITELY tell him... Caleb is the culprit.. he already knows.. I can't tell Raj.. it would break his heart.. that leaves Zee.." Bowie sighs.

Bowie walks back to his team. Both teams are gathered in the mess hall for the AC, and most people are going to get showers. Zee is drinking a can of soda and talking to Chase and Ripper. They're an unlikely trio, but they get along.

"Hey, Zee!" Bowie smiles, being as friendly as possible.

"Yo, what's up Bowie?" Zee smiles. His laid-back attitude makes him easy to talk to and approach.

"I need to talk to you in private for a moment, ok?" Bowie nervously smiles.

"Oh yeah! Sure, dude!" Zee stands up, following Bowie, his prosthetic leg quietly thumping against the floor. Once the two are outside, Bowie looks Zee in the eyes.

"Zee, I need you to listen, ok? You can't tell ANYONE what I'm about to tell you, ok?"

"Oh, ok man!" Zee smiles, listening close.

"I accidentally kissed Caleb, and it's killing me!"

Zee's usual laid-back smile immediately fades away. He looks shocked.

"What..??" Zee blinks, "Why would you tell me that?!" He nervously sweats, "Oh man.. this is gonna be hard to keep.. oh man.." Zee nervously smiles a bit. His damp ponytail is pulled up in a temporary bun, and when he turns to see if anyone is looking, it comes down and flings water onto him, making him look even more sweaty and nervous. Julia sees this, and walks over, smirking.