Sleepy (fluff)

This is kinda (extremely) short but oh well. Also happy new year!!!!!!!!

You and Taylor lay cuddled up close together after spending the better part of the day lounging around and watching movies together. The credits of mean girls were playing softly on the screen in-front of you, and you reached for the remote to turn off the screen as it was getting quite late already. You looked down at Taylor, she was laying down, half on the couch, half across you, one of her hands tightly gripping onto your eras tour hoodie, and her head resting against your chest. 

You stroked your hand through her hair and held her closer to you. "Tired baby?" you asked her. She didn't give you a verbal response, just groaned and cuddled closer to you, nodding her head slightly. Giggling softly, you pulled her closer to you so that she was fully lying on top of you. "You wanna head up to bed or should we just stay here for tonight?" you murmured to her.

You felt her nuzzle her head into your neck "Can we stay here? 'M too tired to move" she whispered against you. 
"'Course we can baby. You're so cute you know?" you pressed gentle kisses to the top of her head, reaching to your side to pull Taylor's favourite blanket that you kept on the back of the couch over the both of you. You sighed peacefully as you felt Taylor peppering soft kisses along your neck.

"I love you so much Tay." you whispered into her hair, pressing another soft kiss to the crown of her head.
"Love you too" she slurred sleepily, burying her head further into your neck. You continued to run your fingers through her hair, gently lulling Taylor to sleep. Whispering a final 'I love you' into her ear, you too slowly fell asleep to the sound of your girlfriend's steady breathing.