Date Night (fluff)

Tonight was the first night that both you and Taylor had off in almost a month, due to your busy schedules. You had planned to have a movie night, just you, Taylor, and your cats. While you waited for Taylor to get home from the studio, you started to get your room ready. You hung up fairy lights, changed the sheets, and made sure there were plenty of pillows and blankets. You also ran Taylor a bath for her to relax in for a bit when she got home as she had been working in the studio and in and out of meetings since early that morning. 

Right as you finished preparing the bath, you heard a key turn in the front door. You flew down the stairs, jumping into Taylor's arms.
"Hey baby" she chuckled into your ear "miss me today?" You giggled and buried your face into her shoulder.
"Of course I did, I always miss you when you're not here" You felt her place a kiss onto the top of your head as she tightened her hold on you.
"You're so cute my love. You ready for date night?" she questioned with a giggle.

"Uh huh" you pressed a soft kiss to her neck "I got something to show you first." You gently grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. As you entered, she looked around in awe.
"Aww baby, you did all this for me?" she pulled you into a hug from behind and kissed your shoulder as you nodded. "Thank you. I love you y/n"
"I love you too Taylor. Now get in the bath before it gets cold."
As you begin to move out of her way, you felt her hands on your waist. "Hey if you think you're not getting in with me, you can think again baby"

As you both undressed, you stole quick kisses from each other and you blushed when she deepened the kiss as soon as you were both fully undressed, her hands caressing your hips. Before it could escalate past just kissing, you both got into the bath, you sat between Taylor's legs, head leaning back against her shoulder. You both laid in the bath together, just silently enjoying each other's company.

Around half an hour later, the water started to cool, so you both got out, and changed into warm pajamas. You took a second to admire Taylor, her damp blonde hair flowing down her back, and her cute cat patterned pajamas. She noticed you staring at her and chuckled "Take a picture. It'll last longer.", causing you to blush deeply as you both moved from the bathroom to your bedroom, climbing into bed together.

"What do you wanna watch love" she asked, turning on the TV. You watched as she scrolled through some movies "Mean Girls sound okay?" you giggled and nodded.
"I love this movie" you commented as the movie started playing, feeling her body chuckle underneath you.
"I know you do cutie. So do I."

You cuddled close to Taylor, feeling her laugh at all the funny parts, and you found yourself watching Taylor more than the movie, as she was so cute. Towards the end, you saw her eyes start to droop sleepily, before they snapped back open, obviously fighting sleep. 
"You can go to sleep lovely, it's okay" She slurred sleepily and turned her head to kiss the palm of your hand that was resting against her cheek.
"I love you" she slurred sleepily, causing you to giggle at her cuteness. 
"I love you too Tay, goodnight love" You watched her fall asleep and you turned down the volume on the TV. You cuddled into her, watching the end of  the movie, eventually falling asleep in your girlfriend's tight embrace.

A/N
That ending was so bad I'm so sorry I didn't know how else to do it

Also please leave requests I have little to no actually decent ideas x