Merry Christmas (fluff)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! This is slightly late (by my time anyway) but whatever! I hope you all had an amazing day <3 

You were slowly pulled from your sleep by the feel of something fluffy touching your nose. Drowsily blinking your eyes open, you find yourself face to face with the one and only Benjamin Button, his fluffy little face directly in front of yours, head-butting your face to try and get attention. You gently pet his head as he laid himself down on your chest and began to purr, and you felt Taylor begin to wake up beside you.
"Merry Christmas baby" you whispered as she rolled over and rested her head against your shoulder.
"Merry Christmas love." You turned your head to the side to kiss her, causing Benji to meow in protest as your hand stopped moving through his fur. Both you and Taylor giggled and returned to petting him, and the other two cats jumped onto the bed as well, also seeking attention. After about twenty minutes all 3 of the cats had fallen asleep, Olivia making some weird snore like sound.
"You'd think they did something other than sleep all day to be this sleepy. And what the hell is that noise that is not a cat that's a demon." Taylor chuckled into your ear and you nodded in agreement.

After maneuvering yourself around the sleeping cats, you and Taylor headed downstairs. You looked around your living room, fully decked out in Christmas decorations, thanks to Taylor. She really had gone all out. The 7 ft tree in the corner of the room was decked out in twinkling lights, glittery ornaments and tinsel, there was tinsel and ribbons hanging from anywhere you could see, mistletoe in all the doorways (you really enjoyed those), and Santas and  reindeer decorations everywhere. It truly was beautiful. Taylor strode over to where you were sat on the couch and sat down in your lap, after she got herself situated, she turned to you with a huge smile on her face.
"You wanna see your present?" she asked, wiggling around giddily with excitement.
"You didn't have to get me anything, love"
"I know. But I wanted to. Now open it." she said, thrusting a glittery wrapped present into your hands. You tore the wrapping open and in your hands was a scrap book. You opened the first page to see a short note in Taylor's somewhat messy handwriting. 

'y/n, I've known you for thirteen years of my life. And they have been the best years ever. You've been there for me when no one else was, and you've loved me at my worst and at my best. And I promise to do the same for you as long as you allow me to do so. Even after, for as long as I live, I will always love you. I love you so much and I hope you know that. Yours always, Taylor xx'

You turned to Taylor with tears in your eyes, but as you started to speak, she interrupted you "before you say anything, look at the rest."

You flipped carefully through the book. It was filled with photos upon photos upon photos of the two of you, along with tickets from movies you've been on dates to, receipts from shopping sprees you've been on together, candy wrappers from picnic dates, and it all brought more and more tears to your eyes. It was a timeline of your relationship, and the most meaningful gift you've ever been given. As you reached the final page, you found there was one more note. 

'Our relationship has been the best thing to ever happen to me. And I hope it only gets better from here and I  have one really important thing to ask you-' the note ended there. You turned to ask Taylor what she meant, and you were shocked to see her holding out a ring.
"Will you marry me y/n?"

"Yes! Yes of course I will!" Taylor squealed in happiness and pulled you into a kiss, slipping the ring onto your finger.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Taylor. Just a warning: my gift is nowhere as amazing as yours" you chuckled through your tears. Taylor giggled back to you. 
"Don't worry about it baby, the best gift is having you here with me. And you saying yes is worth way more than anything you could ever give me." you blushed and kissed her again. The rest of the day was spent exchanging gifts and kisses ans you admiring your fiancé and how overwhelmingly gorgeous she is. It was undoubtedly the best Christmas ever.

Signature crappy ending <3