Chapter 10

"You may kiss the bride"

Representing the ending of the ceremony, priest announced to the newly wedded couple.

Jungkook slowly removes the veil that act as a barrier which blocks his vision to reveal his bride. Snaking his hand around her waist he pulls her into his chest, making her to keep her hands on his hard chest.

His eyes scan y/n who is now looking at his shirt collar avoiding his gaze. Keeping his finger under her chin, he looks at her shiny blue orbs. Soon they travels to her lips which hold the rosy pink colour.

Without wasting any second his delicate lips press against her plump ones. Even y/n melts by his kiss and both of them forget that it is a photoshoot.

"What a great photo!"

The director said and they come back to the world to break the prolonged kiss.

"I'm sure they will believe this is indeed a love marriage"

Jungkook's dad said with a shining smile spread over his face.

Y/n's cheeks have turned into pink colour and she is looking down doesn't has courage to face them. Meanwhile jungkook is acting weird after that heated moment.

"Son, take care of my daughter-in-law"

Jungkook's dad said to his son whivh rolles his eyes at him.

"Dad, the photoshoot has over. Stop acting"

Said walking towards the car where his driver is already in the driving seat.

"Don't mind his words dear. You can change him. Please bring the past jungkook"

Jungkook's dad said patting y/n's back who is confused by his words.

"Go, he is waiting for you"

"Yeah, see you appa"

She awkwardly said before stepping inside the car where jungkook is already in scrolling through his phone.

Inside the car neither of them speak nor glance at each other. Jungkook is still on his phone checking some email while y/n is just looking outside the window. She is lost in somewhere.

Never in her life she thought her life will be like this. Never in her life she thought she would marry a person without love.

Y/n is a little girl who believe in love, who respect love and marriage is a big thing to her. But her marriage is just a piece of paper. Yet she can marry someone she loves after this year. But she is not in a state of mind to think about the future, she has to think about present first.

After a half an hour their car reaches their mansion. When jungkook steps out of the car closing the door with a loud thud sound, y/n flinches and comes back to the real life.

She thinks that he would come and open the car door for her like a normal gentleman. But he leaves her behind without even taking a glance at her.

Y/n puffs when the driver opens the door for her. Gritting her teeth she gets out of the car. But she comes to a halt when she remembers the contract

It is just a fake marriage after all. Why would I expect him to act like a husband though?

A sigh escapes from her lips. Shrugging all her thoughts she just goes into her room. All she wants is a peaceful sleep. So she quickly removes her freaking long wedding dress and makeup. As it is already evening she dresses herself with pijamas.

"I missed you"

She said throwing herself on her lovely comfy bed. A minute hasn't pass when she is sleeping, hugging a pillow with her both hands.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Meanwhile jungkook, he just leaves his newly wedded bride in the car without a glance. He is mad at himself.

He just straightly goes inside his room and closes the door loudly. It is his habbit to close the door with a thud sound when he is angry. But today the thing is different. Unlike other days he is not angry with anyone but himself.

The coat which is on his hand throwen on his bed. Without bothering to remove his clothes, he directly goes inside his bathroom. When the water drop of the shower gets contact with his skin, he feels cool. That's what he wants at that moment. To cool down himself.

Pushing his fallen wet bangs he opens his darken eyes which held something unreadable.

"What happened to me? No! She......... she is a slut, a gold digger who is after money!"

He screamed under the shower. A hatrad runs through his veins when he remember his wife. But always there is something in her eyes which he can't reject.

He is mad at himself melting infront of her. Indeed she is a beautiful girl but he is not ready to accept it. He is blinded by a shitty hatrad which y/n should not even deserve.

After taking a cool bath jungkook steps inside his room. He just dresses himself with a trouser and a shirt. He keeps his head on the headboard and adjust himself to do a work on his laptop.

He almost finished his work which is related to his company. He scretches his arms while a tired sigh escaping from his lips. His eyes travel towards the wall clock which reads 9 o' clock. It is the dinner time.

When he reaches the kitchen he can see mouth watering dishes spread over the dining table. The delicious smell of them doesn't disappeared yet. Near the kitchen counter two maids are busy in cleaning the place.

Without caring about them jungkook gets his dinner in the middle of silence. It is a rare moment to see that Jeon Jungkook getting his dinner at home.

After finishing the dinner jungkook stands up from his seat to leave the dining room. But pause on his tracks remembering something or we can say someone.

"Call her downstairs to take the dinner"

"Ok master"

After demanding he leaves from there to go to his room. He is tired from today's shedule and also he has to attend the office tomorrow. So he engulfs the slumber to feel relax and peace.

To be continued..........

Shall I change the name of this story?