"Noo-" he was about to say something but I interrupt

"Why you both did this to me, you knew that mansion hold so many memories, why abba why"I was feeling so helpless and was just crying infront of them and they aren't getting affected.

"Noor your uncle also had shared in that mansion and he wanted that for some good use so I have to say yes." He said and i looked at him just then Evaan said

"Yes making resort is good thing and too on our grandparents mansion" he said and my tears were still flowing.

"Abba please get back the mansion please don't do this please" i went towards them and joined my hands infront of them and cried.

"Noor don't do this beta" abba said while forbidding me to join the hands infront of him. I broke down

"I can't do anything Noor I'm sorry" he said and went out along with chachu leaving me with a broken heart and I was crying mess.

DAIYAN MALIK

I was watching her breaking down infront of them. She is really very sensitive, my heart was aching seeing her in that condition. She was literally begging from them. I just wanted to kill everyone for making her cry, for her every tears.

I can give her 100 mansion if she wants but she only want that mansion.

I went towards her and hold her hands and dragged her out of the house.

"Please take care of her" evaan said and I nodded and went towards our car, opened the door and make her sit. She was crying and zoning out. I went towards driver seat and sit on it, wore my seat belt and make her wear it too and started the engine.

"Ple-ase take me h--ome mr malik"she said in a pleading voice and i gear up and went towards our house.

The whole ride was silent and neither i said anything nor she, just her sobbing could be heard. She was having hiccups.

We reached our house. I went to open her gate but she was still seating.

"Begam!" I called her out and she looked at me with her pure innocent eyes.

"Let's go inside" i said and she took her legs out and then we headed towards the entrance. It was late night everyone must be sleeping. We directly went towards our room,she opened the door and straight went to bathroom.

I sigh and called in my office because i wanted to clear something

"Ahaan i want two days ago clips of my office room fast" i said and he nodded and i cut the call.

Just then she entered in the room with her innocent face and her face was dull.

Her eyes were still red

"Begam are you ok?" I asked her being concerned about her

"Don't worry mr malik you can sleep I'm ok" she said and went towards the bed to her side and lay down on her side of mattress.

I shrugged all the thoughts and went towards the bed to sleep. I lay on the other side and after sometime I was hearing her sobs. I turned around and saw her crying inside her blanket.