"Why are you allowed to drink and we're not! That's so unfair.."

"Unfair? Oh please! I'm an adult." The blonde teacher gasped before getting dragged into the room.

The girls were encouraging her to tell them stories as mina stood up and left the room, adding a quick
"Hey guys, I will get a drink!" Before leaving.
___

At the other end of the hallway, the boys' room was just as lively. Maehara sitting in the very middle with a pen and a piece of paper, The rest scattered around him.

"Okay, so far we have 4 votes each for Kanzaki and mina, two for Rio, and 1 each for yada, kurahashi and kayano-" he explained proudly, looking down at the paper.

"To be sure, this list is totally secretive, ..right?" Isogai asked with a worried expression, probably scared that the girls who hadn't gotten any votes would be sad.

"Yeah, yeah, Oh! Karma, dude, which one of the girls do you think is hot?" Maehara called out as the boy came out of the attached restroom.

"Come on, maehara. You don't even have to ask him! It's clearly that brunette smart chick that just transferred from 3-A." Terasaka interrupted before he could answer, annoyed as he leaned against the wall.

"Mina? Her name is Mina." The red-headed boy raised his eyebrows at the delinquent.

Maehara wrote down quickly, looking up with shining eyes and a surprised face. "Yo, guys, check this out! Kanzaki-san isn't the most voted for for once since one and a half years!"

"Woah, crazy!" Okajima added, moving closer to read the list.

Karma smirked slightly before announcing that he'd go check out the vending machines he saw earlier.

___

The red-headed boy stayed silent as he noticed mina leaning against the wall next to the vending machine with one leg up, sipping on another soda.

He pressed some buttons, inserting a few coins before getting a packet of strawberry milk out. He glanced at the girl, opening his drink.

"The delinquents from earlier didn't do anything besides the big ass mark on your face, ..right?" The red-head asked after a while, making mina look at him with a small grin.

"Nope. they got interrupted by you guys, I suppose. But I wouldn't have let them anyway, I would have come up with something." She explained as the boy stood next to her, leaning his back against the beige wall as well. Both of them silently drinking Their beverages before she started laughing quietly.

"God. Have you seen his face? No wonder he turns to kidnapping to talk to girls. I would have loved to punch him once, like, really hard." Mina told him while smiling, playing with the tab of her can.

"It was a pleasure to do so, trust me on that one." Karma answered, grinning slightly himself now.

They both quieted down, urging to say something as they started to speak at the same time again.

"Thank you for helping us-"
"Sorry for getting you into that-"

What?

They both looked at eachother with confusion, raising their eyebrows. Mina started speaking bluntly, raising her voice a little.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" She demanded, making karma break into laughter, slowly followed by a few unbelieving chuckles of mina, who's eyes were still widened.

"We're idiots, princess. At the peak stupidity level. Completely empty from thoughts."

"Hey, that's you! Don't drag me into this!" She argued, poking his shoulder with her free hand.

The boy leaned his head back, closing his eyes, a smile creeping up his face.

"Don't ever get kidnapped again," karma mumbled after a while.

She stared at his face, trying to understand it.

"I won't." Mina quietly added after a while before taking another sip.

The duo stood in silence for a moment or two before they could hear loud blabbering and running noises coming towards them. Mina turned her head to see koro-sensei followed by the whole class, in which everyone was trying to stab him.
This was a déjà vu.

BONUS

"You're french?!" Kaede asked excitedly as she held the brunette's shoulders, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Mhm. Well, my dad is. So 50%." Mina explained gently as she flipped through another page in her book, looking up every once in a while.

"Then Say something!" yada joined the two girls now, just as excited.

"Je suis si heureuse que nous soyons camarades de classe, amis. Je suis aussi très nerveux à l'idée d'être ton ami, et j'espère ne pas gâcher ça. Je vous aime tous." Mina spoke slowly, giggling a bit out of nervosity before rubbing her neck.

"WOAH!"

·★ ·
1373 WORDS
SUNDAY, 31TH OF DECEMBER
@MIRAI