Vader's Betrayal Pt. II

As Vader watched from his hologram the slaughter of the children, families, hunters and huntresses and even his former friends were all among the victims of the betrayal as Ironwood gather what remained of the students as a AT-ST was released and landed on the battlefield and opened fire as Purge troopers, Death troopers, and Stormtroopers hoped out of the LAAT's and fired on anything that moved.

Vader satisfied with what was happening turned to one of his officers and spoke out.

Vader: I am done here, when the purge of these "traitors" are done. We will continue our conversation back in Atlas.

Officer: understood my lord.

And with that Vader walked away as his officer as turned to a machine figure waiting for its order.

Officer: General Grievous I have an important mission for you or should I say Blake Belladonna.

A large mechanical figure appears as the only things keeping her alive was her lungs, heart and mind and eyes and the skin around them were covered in a machine body as she turned to face the officer her eyes straighten with rage and anger as she spoke up.

Blake?: what is it?

Officer: a mission, and something you would enjoy. Wounding your former friends souls, also Vader doesn't want you to kill them just yet he needs them alive.

Grievous: it will be done.

As four IG-100 Magna Guard droids all actives their electro staffs before deactivating them and follow Grievous out of the bridge of the Victory I-class Star destroyer. Down below the victory I-class Star destroyer as Imperial Stormtroopers began pulling civilians out of their homes and stores before executing them in the streets as AT-ST walks past and a AT-TE following from behind. In Patch a Imperial 501st Infantry and armored division patrol the island for any signs of a Rebel attack happens.

In Mistral a full on war zone was happening near the Atlas military base and the only place that could get to Atlas as prototype AT-AT's open fire with whatever weapons they have available at the moment

Shoretroopers, stormtroopers and death troopers battle hard to hold the rebels enemy forces back

Shoretroopers, stormtroopers and death troopers battle hard to hold the rebels enemy forces back. The White Fang who had a change of heart started supporting the Rebellion and raided SDC mining operations and free Faunas that Darth Vader didn't know about. The Battle of Atlas would be coming but not at the moment.