IV | Vader's Betrayal Pt. I

(Part 1 of a 4 part story arc)

As the Vale Festival was happening on Vader's ship he was preparing something that not even the White Fang of Salem's goons would ever do.
As a Hologram appeared and Vader spoke to the officer to give order 66 out Vader then proceeded to shut off the hologram and walk to the window to see ironwood's face after Vader betrays him.

In Vale Ironwood and Ozpin were watching the live footage of the Festival when Winter heard the comms being opened and one of Vader's personal officers giving the order.

Then suddenly the sound of blaster fired echoed across the entire building as the screams of students echoed before they went silent as the sound of footsteps echoed as they climbed the stairs holding their rifles.

In the Festival arena the crowd erupted with screaming and terror as Stormtroopers gathered any huntsmen students into the arena before executing them right on the spot as teams Rw(b)y and team (J)PNR escaped the building and a pilot was prepared the Bullhead as they got on board and the pilot got off as a explosion went off somewhere in the arena.

At the other Academies they were being attacked by imperial Atlas stormtroopers as professors and students and the head master were gunned down by the highly trained soldiers as flames rose from the Academies after the slaughter happened as a dark era began as Two relics were found and brought back to Atlas to Vaders room the last one was Vale who was surprising resistant to Vader's stormtroopers marching towards Beacon as team Rw(b)y and (J)PNR help defend Beacon as teams CFVY and CRDL help defend the las academy...