33

"Ok So you got a call from her....from the prison!!!" asked Vikramaditya as he ate his breakfast. Anurag gulped down some orange juice.
"Yeah I did i mean....she was pleading me to bail her out. Her father apparently won't do it....and I told her that I can't do that. I don't want my brother's hands around my throat." he said drily. Vikramaditya chuckled.
"Man!!!! That's what you said.....that's weird!!!! But yeah..... I am seriously so irked by her constantly trying to approach us...the very people she wronged to bail her out. I mean.....don't you have somebody else to bother. I am just so sick of you." he said, digging his fork in the diced apples. Vikramaditya always liked his fruits diced....weird Isn't it!!! But he had always ate his fruits like that. Childish as it may sound but he even appreciated the fruits cut in different shapes....don't get me wrong, man never fully grow up. Somehow they are always mentally a 5 year old.
"I don't know....she's just so irritating. And is that the last strawberry...." cried Anurag as he reached for the last piece of strawberry. Vikramaditya just to piss him off, grabbed the berry and popped it inside his mouth. Anurag literally wanted to slap that shitty grin off his face.
"I retrieved it from the toilet...." Anurag told him acidly, rolling his eyes. Vikramaditya grinned.
"I don't mind a strawberry with dripping toilet water....but I won't let you have one." Vikramaditya said. Anurag literally wanted to puke.
"Ewwww disgusting....how does Bhabhi sleep next to you!!!!" Anurag said. Vikramaditya rolled his eyes.
"Shut up you idiot.....of course it was a lie."
"Who told you.... I mean I genuinely fished out the strawberry from the commode..." Anurag said, biting on his laughter. Vikramaditya looked at him tiredly.
"Because I literally opened the box of strawberries right on this table. Try this trick some other day you moron...." Vikramaditya told him. Anurag laughed.
"Hello boys..." Riddhima's cheerful voice took the brothers by surprise. They looked to their left and found her standing with a broad smile resting over her pink full lips. Vikramaditya instantly melted at the sight of her while Anurag just didn't care.
"Awww baby I am a 40+ guy.... I am a man if we are being honest here. But for you i don't mind being called a boy." he told her lovingly. Riddhima blushed.
"Speak for yourself old man because I am young as Henry Cavill..." Anurag said with a smirk. Riddhima huffed.
"Guys..."
"Just a minute babe....Muttonhead he's 40, he ain't a boy. Neither are you....just get married before your hairs grow white." Vikramaditya said cunningly. Anurag lolled his tongue out.
"Will you listen....."
"C'mon i am just living my best life..... I am too young to bind myself to a single woman for the whole life...." said he carefree. Vikramaditya literally wanted to punch his face.
"I want to tell you......"
"You're a dumb shit....."
"Fuck no i am not...."
"Yes you are you fucki....."
"I AM HAVING A BABY!!!!!" she shouted. They both fell silent for a second. Vikramaditya was looking at her with eyes wide like an owl.
"Do you mean...."
"I mean I am pregnant with your child Mr. Raghuvanshi. The little version of you is coming soon in this house." she told him sweetly, pinching his cheeks. His eyes were literally twinkling like a 5 year old.
"God!!! I am going to cry.... I am going to cry.....Awwwww..... I am gonna be a dad..." and he was already in tears. Riddhima chuckled.
"Awwwww.....daddy's emotional...." she whispered leaning her face against his. He placed kisses all over her face.
"Baby I love you so much......i am gonna give this baby everything.....Is it a girl???" he said through tears. She chuckled.
"I don't know but maybe......" she said. He grinned. Of course it's a whole different feeling to be a girl dad.
"Cool i am gonna be an uncle.......Guess we have responsibilities now." Anurag laughed as he said. Mentally he was preparing himself to be the coolest uncle this world has ever seen.....he'll give this baby all his love....the love that he could never give to his big brother.

ONE YEAR LATER
"You are late....!!!!" Riddhima said with a smile as she hugged Shivanshi.
"Look girl we had great bond but....now I am an Aunt.... I got responsibilities ok.....you need to stay out of the way....." she said as she literally ran towards the pram and lifted the baby in her arms. The baby smiled at her.
"Awww it's a miniature version of my dumbass best friend....." she said kissing his forehead. Vikramaditya chuckled, his hand around Riddhima's waist.
"What's his name??" she asked, cradling the baby.
"Arjuna. Arjuna Vikramaditya Raghuvanshi." he gave her the name. Shivanshi looked up at him in wonder.
"You are such an enemy to your kid.....like who the fuck names their kid with letter A.....he's gonna go through the trauma of being Roll Number 1 in school. I swear you are a dumb man." she told him angrily. Vikramaditya laughed.
"Shivu you are Hilarious!!!!" He said. Shivanshi rolled her eyes.
"I was making a point." she told him tiredly.
"By the way we have a good news.... I am continuing my job as an online teacher." Riddhima told her. Shivanshi grinned.
"That's my girl. I swear I know you must've pleaded like a hundred times before this guy for this..." she said. Vikramaditya looked down at his wife tiredly.
"No. I just threatened him with a divorce." said she laughing. Vikramaditya rolled his eyes.
"Lucky girl!!! Wish I could do the same...."
"Did you say something Raje......" came a voice from behind. Shivanshi turned back and found her husbands glaring down at her. She gulped.
"Oh!!! Nothing honey.....honeys i mean. I was just telling her that divorce is bad you know..." she said sheepishly. Vikramaditya chuckled.

Riddhima looked up at her handsome handsome, the same man she wanted to escape from a year ago. He looked like the happiest man in this world. His eyes shone with pride as he watched their little creation in the arms of his bestest friend. Riddhima could only wonder at this point how life throws the most difficult problems at you..... and after a while somehow everything seems to be perfect and beautiful. Walking that day to her home, never did she thought that one day she will be the queen of the mansion she saw casually from up the hill. Never had she thought that she will end up loving a man she feared to death and ultimately give birth to his child. Since when did she thought that the destiny's not-so- favourite child would end up being the destiny's most treasured daughter. But then you need to remember one thing......Destiny always has plans for us......not always good but not always bad.

Riddhima got the life of her dreams. Now it's your turn. Maybe your Vikramaditya is living next door, or a couple of houses down the road, maybe he's just a careless moron at the moment, maybe he's the guy who plays guitar at your school, maybe he is that nerd in your class or the bad boy your mother asks you to stay clear of, maybe he's a guy you pass by every morning at your way to work, maybe he's the guy you're crushing on since 10th grade......maybe maybe maybe!!!!!! But he exists girls....he does. All you need to do is look around you. In the end you all deserve the man of your dreams.....your own happy ending.
__________________________________
Thanks for supporting me guys. Riddhima and Vikramaditya are gladdened by your love for them. We end this tale right here. Next book will be available in early February.