chapt 3 | no snitches

"Mackenzie are you coming?" I yawn, "what?" I ask, leaning up, "on the morning run!" I roll my eyes, "okay I'm getting up, give me one second." She nods and runs out the door, gasping, I look out the door to see a girl sneaking out of Cole's room, but not just any girl, Erin's Bestfriend.

"Holy shit," I mumble and laugh, hurrying to go get dressed before Jackie finds a reason to use me as a human punching bag.

I pull my hair into a tight ass ponytail, rummaging through my dresser for my outfit, rolling my eyes and pulling it out.

I'm way too lazy to write about their run so I'm skipping to them getting back and getting ready for school.

"Okay," I huff, "that was a long run.." Jackie laughs, "toughen up some, come on we gotta get ready for school, and I need to shower." Ew school?

I roll my eyes, running up the stairs and into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me and digging through my closet. "Oh my god yess I love it!" I squeal and pull my outfit out, getting dressed as quickly as I possibly could.

I had no time to do my hair so I just pulled it back into a low bun, topping it off with 2 necklaces, and some cutesy earrings

****

"Why the hell are you wearing a hat?" I ask Jackie who was standing at her locker. She looked furious, she slowly removed it, making sure nobody could see, at all.

I gasp, "oh my god!" She put it back on, "tell me about it, your idiot friends did it. "Idiot friends?" I pause, "the boys?" She nods, "specifically Isaac and that brother of his. I sigh, "I'm so sorry Jackie.. I'll stop by the store on my way home and get some black hair dye okay?" She nods, "thank you" I stick my pinky out and we preform our amazing, majestic handshake.

"I'll see you after school, k?" She smiles, walking the opposite direction and I run to my next class, I didn't make friends yesterday, I just hung out with Danny and then left- so..

I walk in, taking a seat by Erin. She kind of scoffed, "you have a lot of nerve sitting next to me today Mackenzie."

"Excuse me?" I thought we had gotten off to a good start yesterday, more or less atleast.