Doing The Dare

Lucy's POV

After We finished playing truth or dare, we had a huge pillow fight, we knocked down a few things in my room but it was all so much fun! After that we ate snacks and watched Annebell, and Let me tell you, that was the most scariest movie I've ever seen! We all were screaming, while Erza was watching with a straight face, she kinda freaks me out sometimes.

After all the fun, we all fell asleep at 3 A.M.

-

-

-

-

-

I wake up with the sun shining on my face and all my friends are still asleep, I went down to the kitchen and started making  pancakes, after I finished I placed them on the table and filled everyone a glass of orange juice.When I finished everyone came down.

"Wow Lucy that smells good!" Levy said.

"Well your free to eat!" I said, everyone sat down and ate there pancakes.

"Did everyone one sleep well?" I said, everyone nodded.

"Lucy, you haven't forgotten about the dare did you?" Levy asked.

"Of course I didn't forget, but I'm just not excited for it though." I said looking down.

"Don't worry Lucy, you don't have to do it until tonight." Said Erza.

"I know but I just hope that this doesn't ruin my life." I said drinking my orange juice.

Everyone finished eating and I cleaned up, we all got dressed and went to the mall.

We bought a lot of clothes, by 3 we were all done shopping so we went back to my house, we  all just chilled in my living room, and watched tv, Juvia looked at the clock and saw the time.

"Lucy-san, Its 7:00, should you go do your dare now?" Juvia asked. Crap! I forgot about the dare! I thought.

"Y-yeah, If you want you guys can come with me." I said stuttering.

We all left the house and went to a local strip mall, no on e was there saw I waited with the girls, soon a guy showed up walking to the market I guess, Levy pulled up her phone and started recording.

"Kiss Cam!" I shouted, I started running to the guy ad kissed him, when I pulled away, I was going to run away, I looked at the girls and they were shocked, but what I heard next, is something I didn't want to hear.