"Are you done? Have you memorized my face yet?"

Kim said lowly with a subtle growl in his voice. Chay was quick to retract his hand away but Kim is quicker, grabbing Chay's wrist tightly before opening his eyes.

"You were staring at me for at least 5 minutes. Did you find something interesting, hmm?

"S-sorry... I- I thought you were sleeping. I didn't know"

Chay stutters in front of Kim before taking away his eyes off of him.

"Here are you drinks! Enjoy!"

Before Kim can say something, the bartender has already got Chay's attention. Chay quickly pull his hand out of Kim's grip and grab the tray full of liquor before dashing out.
Kim shook his head with a little smirk on his lips, his eyes following Porchay's steps back to his friends.

-

It has been 2 hours since Kim and Chay's first encounter. It's already 11 in the evening and the bar isn't calming down anytime soon.

Kim still has his eyes on Chay.

Chay's already drunk as hell.

But moments later they both found themselves bumping at each other on the bathroom corridor. Chay leaning his back on the wall, clearly is having a hard time to stand on his own.

"You're drunk as fuck! Can you stand?"

"Ha! You don't look fine yourself. You look wasted"

Chay throw his words to Kim with such arrogance but Kim surprisingly didn't take offence to that, he wonders why.

"Hey, mister! Can you bring me home? My friends decided to stay until midnight but I can't go on anymore."

"What? You can't ask a stranger like that!"

"Well you look like someone I know.. so I guess it's fine. Hurry.."

Porchay, hook his arms around Kim's neck to find support for his wobbly legs. Leans his head in Kim's neck before whispering straight to Kim's ear.

"You look really pretty when you were sleeping earlier. I was not yet done staring at you but you suddenly woke up."

He chuckled. He chuckled through Kim's ear which sends thousands of chills in Kim's body. He's hot! Damn, he's feeling hot. He's wasted and this doe eyes man is clearly testing his patience...

"You know... I have no intention of fucking up today. This day has already been shitty to me. Now, give me your address so I can call a taxi that will drive you home...before I lose all the remaining control I have in me."

But Porchay shook his head and continue chuckling against Kim's neck.

Kim let out a throaty sigh, moves Chay's head out of his neck and cups his face with his hands.

"You're gonna regret this, I'm telling you."

"Hmm.. I don't think so~"

Chay said as he tries to make his voice a bit flirty, which obviously had a huge impact on Kim.

And without any second thoughts, Kim crashes his lips on Chay's. Tasting different types of cocktails and beers but Porchay's cherry flavored chapstick is dominating Kim's taste buds.

"hmm..phi.."

With Chay's soft moans hovering Kim's lips and with both of their breath being unstable, Kim tried his best to support Chay's weight that's leaning on him.

"Fuck.."

Kim growled lowly like a beast hungry for his prey. As he's about to lose control, he asked Chay...

"One last chance. I'm giving you last chance to leave."

Chay, instead of verbally answering him has pulled Kim through the collar of his black leather jacket to kiss him again.

Kim finally throwing out every ounce of control he has, he wrap his arm around Chay's waist, assisting both of them out of the the bar and hail a cab towards the nearest hotel.

And that night, two strangers did things they might or might not regret later.

-

The next morning Pochay stirs in his sleep, with not just his head throbing but also his lower body feeling numb. He rub both his eyes before opening them but then squinting them immediately after seeing another man beside him.

Both of them basically wrapped around each other. Chay leaning his head on Kim's chest with his leg thrown over the older's torso. Kim with both his arms tightly wrapped around Chay's upper body.

'Shit' Chay mumbles to himself after realizing the whole situation. He stares on the man's face before jolting up the bed making his head throb more.

"No... No way! There's no way..."

Porchay mumble quietly to himself while staring on Kim's sleeping face. With shaking hand he brushes those strands of hair that's blocking Kim's face just like what he did the
night before.

Now with a clear view of Kim's face, memories of what they did the night before comes rushing back to Chay. How he flirted with Kim and how they both ended up on the same bed, naked.

"W-wik..."

Now here's the thing, Pochay is a huge fan of Wik. He first heard of Wik's voice when he accidentally clicks Wik's very first song cover on Youtube. Since then, Chay has always waited for Wik's new YT uploads until Wik announced that he's finally signed to an agency and will start promoting as a solo artist.

He's been there from the start. He's been a fan from the very first day. He's seen how Wik struggled to get recognized. He's there when Wik almost stop singing. He was there when Wik got back up in his feet and decided to send songs to different agencies again. He's there when Wik announced that a big agency is interested on signing him up. He's there when Wik first had his own mall show. He was there when Wik released his first single. All throughout the ups and down of Wik's booming career, he was there watching and cheering him on.

And now, seeing the person he idolized so much sleeping on the same bed as him is making his head hurt like its being thrown on the wall back and forth. How he ended up in the same bed as his idol is still clouding his mind. How did he not even recognize the man last night?

Porchay without thinking straight gets up on bed and collect his belongings. He wore his clothes, gets his bag before giving a last glance to Kim.

"P'Wik can't know... What if someone saw us going inside this hotel, it will ruin him. If he... No.. he worked hard for his career. I can't ruin it for him.."

Mumbling those words on his own while still looking at Kim's sleeping figure on bed.

And that morning, Porchay did one thing that will probably be his biggest regret later. He left Kim in their hotel room, without anything that would allow Kim to know him. No name, id, or even phone number.

Porchay left Kim with nothing, but Kim gave him something he can never let go of.

- End of Flashback -