Chapter 8. Temptations

Start from the beginning

He continued kissing her, claiming his territory, unabashedly, wanting to devour her before anyone else could. His palm on her breast fit so perfectly as if it was always meant to there. Always meant to have had that impact on her body. Having being able to quench his thirst, he pulled back taking his own time, before bending head a little and leaving a peck on her collar bone. Making her hold his bicep to balance herself.

"Murtasim"

"Meerab we aren't that different" he said as he lifted his head. He had a smirk on his face. His evil face, challenging her, mocking her.

"You... you are disgusting" unwrapping her thigh from him as she pushed him away with her fist and punched his chest a couple of times. "You disgusting excuse of a human, how dare you..."

"Come one Meerab, are you forgetting us at the glasshouse 6 months and even before that when you didn't mind me touching you" he stepped back pulling his hair back as his hands rested on top of his head. "You behave as if nothing happened"

"Seriously? I behaved as if nothing happened? Last time you walked away, you didn't even look back and then very casually you invited me to your tournament" she scoffed and plastered a mocking smile on her face.

He was taken, his expressions softening. "I...I didn't realise you'd feel bad, I think the guard had come suddenly and I didn't want him to think you know..." he gestured his palms between the two.

"You are such a low life, you can't even say it.. and it doesn't end here, what about samreen? You girlfriend?"

"Meerab, about her ...."

"Yes, when were you going to tell me that? You think you can keep me on the side and have fun with me, because k only visit Hyderabad occasionally" and it's just all fun and games for you.

He looked on. She had built a very different image of him. And he hadn't done a great job in changing that perception. Rather he ruined it.

But before any clarifications could be given. There was a knock. Both their eyes widened. This wasn't their home. It was Kazmi's firm and they shouldn't be found together like this. Murtasim is a client here and Meerab... she works here.

But knock continued. Meerab quickly corrected her dress. Her white top which now seemed to full of creases and back flared trouser that pulled up because of their intense act. She patted on her shirt until it seemed okay and trousers down until it no longer collected around her thigh. Setting her hair, running her fingers through it. She collected her herself and composed herself to face who ever was outside the door but she as she lifted her eyes that fell on Murtasim, he looked at her keenly, ogling her, as if he would be ready to devour her once again if given a chance or an opportunity. His white shirt had a couple of creases but not enough to be noticed.

He cleared his throat, pulling away himself and corrected his moustache pulling it up by the ends and Meerab gave him the side eye. "Tumhara sajna ho Gaya ho to darwaza kholein?"

He glared at her and stepped forward to unlock the door. The peon stood at the door absolutely flabbergasted at seeing both of them together. He was at a loss of words as the pair stood waiting for him to say what was needed.

"Woh, ye surveillance room hai" the poor guy spoke, unable to create a sentence. "Wo Mahira madam aapko bula rahi thi Meerab madam" he gathered himself and then looked at Murtasim. "Aur apko bhi sahab"

Murtasim nodded and ushered Meerab outside the surveillance room, which now had had new occupants and newer activities it had witnessed apart from keeping a tab on whereabouts around the firm.

Their calculated steps away from guard to a Mahira's room included an odd silence and eerie awareness of the look of the peon behind them.

As they enter red the office. Mahira stood up immediately, placing her arm forward. Ecstatic to meet Murtasim. A stark contrast to her behavior towards Meerab.