I stood up from my bed and walked over to my door then opened it to reveal Mike, Harvey and Donna. "What are you three doing here?" My voice came out cold.

"Blossom please let us in, we're worried about you." Donna said making me chuckle darkly.

"You're worried about me? I'm more worried about the ones around me because it seems that everyone I let in either hurts me physically and mentally." I snapped causing the three of them to take a step back.

"Blossom, we're not going to hurt you and neither are your brothers or dad. We love you and want to protect you, but we can't do that if you don't let us." Harvey said making me scan his eyes to see if he was lying or not and he wasn't.

"How do I know that none of you are going to turn your backs against me like she did?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because we're your family and we would never hurt you." I heard down in the hallway causing me to peek my head out slightly to see Alessandro along with father.

"Princess, please let us back in. I know you don't trust anyone anymore because of what happened a month ago but you can trust us." Dad said softly while holding his hand out.

I heard footsteps behind Alessandro and dad which caused them to turn then move to the side slightly to reveal Luca behind them with a worried expression on his face.

"We miss you. please trust us." He said and his voice came out weak like he's been crying.

I felt bad for not trusting them and distancing myself because they done nothing but made me feel welcomed and loved again since they took me back in.

I looked between Alessandro, Dad and Luca then nodded my head. Luca walked down the hallway to my bedroom door and stood in front of me then I couldn't resist anymore.

I immediately wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. He let out a sigh of relief and kissed the side of my head. "Thank you for trusting us again, we promise to not let you down." Luca said making me smile weakly.

He pulled away from the hug and caressed my cheek, I saw Alessandro appear behind Luca. Luca heard Alessandro's footsteps behind him and stepped to the side.

Alessandro picked me up slowly being cautious from earlier when I snapped at him. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and hid my face in neck.

"You guys head downstairs to the living room and I'll grab the rest." Father said and Alessandro headed to the living room while still holding me.

I felt him sit down on couch but I didn't remove my face from neck. He rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you." I said into his neck.

"Don't be sorry, dove. It's not your fault." He said making me nod my head.

"Why are we heading to the living room?" I heard Giovanni's voice and he sounded exhausted.

"You'll see." I heard my Dad respond to him.

I heard footsteps enter into the living room making me lift my head to see my other brothers. They all froze once they saw me and Dad just chuckled lightly.

"Boys go have a sit down, we're all going to watch a movie together as a family and that includes you three as well." Dad said making Harvey and them smile.

"Thank you, sir. That means a lot to us." Donna said making my dad smile back.

"You guys can call me Alessio." Dad said then sat down beside Alessandro.

"Angel." I heard Lorenzo's voice making me look over at him to see him with his arms out.

Alessandro released me from his grip and I walked over to Lorenzo then sat sideways in his lap, he wrapped his arms around me.

I laid my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "She's trusting us again, so do not let her down." Dad said and I felt Lorenzo nod his head.

"You guys can watch a movie but I am going to make her something to eat. It's been a few days since she ate." Lorenzo said, and he stood up while holding me bridal way.

"We'll watch the movie after she eats because I wanted her to eat first anyways." Dad said and Lorenzo walked into the kitchen while holding me.

When we reached the kitchen he sat me down in one of the chairs at the island then kissed my head and let his lips linger for a moment before pulling away.

"Thank you for trusting us again." Lorenzo said, I nodded my head.

He walked to the fridge and pulled out ingredients then started doing his thing, I felt a presence behind me making me turn my head to see Emiliano.

He walked over and stood beside me then brought his hand up to my cheek, caressed it with the pad of his thumb. He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around me.

It was quiet and the only sound was Lorenzo cooking in front of us. He kissed the side of my head and let his lips linger like Lorenzo did.

He pulled his head back and looked at me. "Do you want me to call Alex and Jason, invite them over as well?" He asked.

I was hesitant about it at first then nodded my head making him smile and walked out of the kitchen. "Are you sure?" Lorenzo asked, looked at me.

I nodded my head and he also nodded his head then continued cooking. I heard footsteps entering into the kitchen making me look to see Domenico and Giovanni.

They walked over and they both wrapped their arms around me. "Thank you, sorella." Domenico said weakly making me feel bad.

I caused my brothers so much pain and I feel bad about it. They both kissed the side of my head and then they pulled away.

They walked back into the living room and a few minutes after Matteo walked in. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me a little bit then kissed my head.

"We won't let you down, we will always have your back." He whispered making me nod my head against his chest.

"Dante is having a hard time coming to see you, so maybe you can go to him after you eat." Matteo said, I nodded my head.

He kissed my head again and walked out then Lorenzo sat down a plate of food in front of me.

The Missing Mafia Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें