HER PRECIOUS "HARPER" AND THE BLACK AND WHITE MASK

"Thank you for the compliment..."

"You're welcome, hostess." He uttered. Marcus took a bit of the waffles he made. "Ugh, I need syrups..."

"Ah... Syrups, right... Let me go get it..."

The woman proceeded to get up from her seat, feeling her body being a bit shaky from both her grief and her nervousness due to Marcus' sudden action towards her. And she walked over to the kitchen cabinet where the syrups were located, and she took out the syrup container, walking back to Marcus and passing it over to him. She then sat beside him with her arms around her body because she was still feeling quite anxious right now.

The two of them enjoyed their little breakfast.

"I'm getting my suit prepared after this. How about your dress, Blythe? Will you dress formally or occasionally?"

Asked Marcus, in a curious tone.

"We'll harbor the whole place and find that girl's whereabouts. If we don't have spare time, you try to find that mysterious lady in the crowd later."

The woman let out a small laugh at his question, which was a sign that she was enjoying this small conversation between the two of them. She then started thinking about her outfit for the upcoming time, and when she spoke, she replied quickly. "I guess I will just go for the usual formal style like what I usually wear to the party... I don't think that I will need to dress up too much for this mission, as this is more important at the moment than just appearances."

"Yeah, bet you'll look fabulous." Marcus smiled. After the meal, Blythe hurriedly changed clothes and went to the backstage. "Good luck, hostess." The man boosted Blythe's confidence. "Thank you!"

She gave him a small nod and she then got out of the room, leaving him back there. Then, the hostess went ahead and made her way to the backstage to prepare for her show, trying to clear her mind as much as possible, even though her thoughts were still a bit preoccupied with everything that has happened so far. Her goal with the show is to keep people happy and to forget about their troubles for a while, and she was determined to make sure that she gave her best performance to them.

As soon she stepped on the stage to greet the audience, Blythe felt a strong aura. A lady with a snow-like hair, ocean blue eyes covered in pink, black and white mask walked towards the latter. Blythe widened her eyes in shock.

Mono's serial killer.

"Good morning, hostess of Akaibara. Let's have a performance, shall we?"

The lady went to the stage flawlessly, syncing with the hostess' movements like a puppet. Blythe was completely shocked by the sudden appearance of the woman, and her eyes widened when she saw her moving towards the front stage. She felt her mind filled with anxiety and fear at this moment, but she was still trying to hold her ground, and not to fall into the despair and fear that was trying to overwhelm her. So, the hostess continued her act, and she responded in a rather calm and elegant tone, though her voice seemed to have hinted at an underlying anger in it.

"Sure.... We can have a performance together..."

"Did I make you feel frightened or intimidated?"

The lady asked in innocently, which made Blythe fanned the flames. She wanted to grab the lady and charge at her, but couldn't because they were performing. The assassin lady's taunting and her innocent facial expression really made the hostess feel annoyed and made her boil with anger, even to the point that she was actually thinking about charging at the lady, but the music was still playing and both of them still needed to perform in front of the crowd. So, the woman kept performing as well as she could, even though she was feeling very annoyed when she was looking at the assassin lady right in front of her.

"You're having a great defense skills, not gonna lie."

The white haired lady's eyes glowed and gave a small cut to Blythe's cheek. Stiletos. The cut to her cheek has really sent a sharp pain to the hostess, which caused her to be even more angry now. Since the lady has managed to successfully attack her despite her attempt to charge at her, and thus she proceeded to try to retaliate.

Blythe grabbed the assassin lady by the collar of her suit and she pulled her in a way that would cause her to collide her head with her own, as she then proceeded to try to kick the lady's legs to try to take her down to the ground.

"Can't you speak you dumb-ass whore? Just a hostess of Akaibara for nothing? Well, you're useless anyways!"

The white-haired lady widened her eyes and laughed crazily, like she was enjoying the pain Blythe was giving her. The woman's taunting and insults had really made the hostess become more and more agitated, making her even more furious as she could tell that this is a serious threat. Blythe then proceeded to grab the lady around the waist and lift her up, before she slammed her down onto the floor as hard as she could. The impact really sent a great effect on the assassin lady, making her scream out in great pain as she fell down to the ground with her legs all twisted and her back hitting the floor as well.

"HARPER."

She heard Marcus' rich, yet cold voice as the CEO walked towards the girls.

"Calm down, we still have people in the Akaibara. Remember?"

The woman's expression snapped back into reality, and she quickly let go of the lady, standing back up. The hostess let her emotions back down, and she looked back at Marcus with her calming and collected attitude as she brushed her hair and her face a bit.

"Yes... I got carried away... But she's the lady that killed Mono... We have to take her down and bring her to justice... Is there a problem about that?"

"How are you so sure Blythe? Thousands of people are white-haired and got blue eyes, why don't you get some senses and wake up?"

The woman was making Blythe go crazy. Furious, Blythe tried to slapped the lady but was stopped by Marcus' big hand.

"Get professional, Harper." The woman's taunting made the hostess become even more furious, but she took a deep breath to calm herself down and she managed to hold back her hand from touching the lady again.

"Alright then, I'll try to be careful about this. But still... I'm telling you, that's her! I know it's her!"