CONFIRMATIONS AND BLAMING, CUSSING

"What in the Goddess Ai is this? Fuck you Theo! I'm fuckin' pregnant!" Blythe's eyes widened for a moment, feeling very puzzled. The woman had also heard that shout, along with some swearing, which really puzzled her. But what really got her worried even more was the phrase Mono said.

"W-Wait... D-Did he just say he's pregnant...???"

"Nooo!"

Mono sobbed a little, as he went out of the bathroom. "I'm not even ready yet..." The woman was very concerned for Mono, seeing that he looked like he was about to burst into tears. Blythe walked over to the man, her expression concerned and her body language now looking like she wanted to support the man during this moment.

"Shh... It's gonna be alright... J-Just take a breath... O-Okay...?"

Mono nodded, as he began wiping away his tears.

"Theo... He probably experienced this weird feeling before he passed away. I need his little guide and how did he get through all of that..." He took a mint chocolate on his pocket and started eating it, sniffling sadly. The woman was now getting more worried for Mono, feeling really bad that he was feeling like this, and not knowing what to do. She then thought for a moment, and finally spoke up in a soft and gentle tone, also placing her hand on Mono's back for a brief moment to let him know he is cared about.

"M-Mono... You're gonna get though this... W-Whatever you need to be ready during this time, we'll provide for you... And don't be embarrassed to tell your wishes, you hear me?" Mono nodded slowly, thanking Blythe.

"I'm so lucky I got support from you..."

Mono smiled, biting the last choco mint bar. "A-And you'll always have my support, okay?"

Blythe smiled too as she spoke up, and she looked very relieved to have given Mono some words of encouragement now. She then had a question in her thought, deciding to ask Mono in a soft but curious tone. "M-Mono... Just a question... How long will the pregnancy last...?"

"How long do girls last in this? My late auntie told me that some boys have the same process as girls..."
Mono asked, he was quite new in that special topic.
Blythe was still very puzzled with Mono's question about how long his pregnancy will last, but she tried not to let that show on her face and then spoke up in a gentle tone.

"Uhm... In average, a pregnancy for people would be nine months, but it can vary for some women, and it could happen as early as in seven months or as long as twelve months, or even longer... It still depends when you start to experience the signs... It also really depends on the person..."

"I'm so dead..."

He whispered to himself. "Please don't be longer than nine..." Mono hoped, lowering his head slowly.
Blythe was feeling very empathetic to Mono right now as he expressed himself, and she felt like she wanted to comfort the man more, so she decided to crouch down to his height again, making sure her voice is gentle and caring.

"R-Relax for now... I'm sure you'll be fine... A-And no worries... I'm sure your pregnancy will only last in nine months, okay...?"

"I trust you, Harper." Mono nodded his head. The two went to their respective rooms after. "Sweet dreams." "Y-Yeah... Sweet dreams... W-Wait a sec."

Blythe stood up and was heading out of her room, making her way to Mono's room. When she reached his room, the woman knocked on it.

"M-Mono... Can I talk to you again...? Just for a few things, and then I won't disturb you anymore..."
Mono nodded, letting Blythe in.

"Sure!" The woman let out a sigh and then spoke up.
"S-So I was wondering if you would like me to assist you in buying some baby stuff... Like the diaper or like some baby clothes... You know, the necessities for the child? That way, I could at least help in getting ready for this..."

"Oh, Thank you!" Mono smiled, appreciating Blythe. The woman couldn't help but show a genuine smile too when it was met with Mono's appreciation, and she nodded in return. "N-No problem... Now, I'm willing to help with anything else as well, just let me know if there's a certain thing you need. Do you want to go on a shopping together for the supplies for the baby now, or want to do it later on?"

"Oh, Ill be thinking about that later. You need to go rest, our work hours gonna be open later."

Mono uttered, waving goodbye to the latter. He doesn't like Blythe getting eyebags and tired.
"Sweet dreams, Blee."

Blythe smiled when she heard Mono's comment about her taking a rest. She felt very touched that he was concerned about her getting some sleep. The woman then responded to his words with nothing but just a genuine smile, which was rare for her to show.

"T-Thank you... S-Sweet dreams to you too..."

After a few hours, Blythe woke up, as she eats her breakfast. "Good morning, Harper." Marcus uttered, handing the latter some bread. "Morning...."

Blythe responded with a voice that was still groggy, and she grabbed the bread that Marcus gave her, thanking him before she decided to eat the bread. After a few bites, the woman sat up from the bed, and she took a deep breath, still trying to be awake and fully alert.

"I already took Mono on sick leave, so that he won't overwork himself." The CEO uttered, nibbling some croissant in. "Do your best always, Harper."

"I see... W-Well, I'm glad Mono is getting some rest..."

She looked over at her boss and nodded. The woman then smiled a little, and she continued to eat a few more bites before she spoke up again. "S-So I have something very urgent and important to tell you... Can I have a few minutes?"