iii.

"SERIOUSLY, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY?" Strange asked Wong as I walked into the sanctum

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    "SERIOUSLY, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY?" Strange asked Wong as I walked into the sanctum.

    "Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual." Wong shrugs. The two of them are walking down the grand staircase that overlooks the front door of the sanctum.

    "Is Wong trying to buy another sandwich?" I ask watching both of them.

    "Yeah, I'll tell the guys at the deli. Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye." Strange jokes.

    "Wait, wait, wait. I think I have 200." Wong stops to look in his pocket.

    "Dollars?" I raise an eyebrow.

    "Rupees." He smiles.

    "Which is?" Strange asks.

    "Uh, buck and a half."

    "What do you want?" Strange sighs.

    "I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt."

    Suddenly a large crash comes from behind the two sorcerers. A huge light beam was pouring onto the staircase in front of me. I ducked for a second before I ran to the massive hole the light made. Laying in the hole was a very distraught, half naked man.

    "Thanos is coming." He breathed. "He's coming."

    Strange and Wong looked at each other with worried expressions ignoring the fact that I was in between them.

    "I'm sorry, who?" I asked.

.•¤۞¤•.

    COME TO FIND OUT, the half naked man who crashed through the roof of the sanctum was the world renowned scientist, Dr. Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. What a unique way of making an entrance.

    Dr. Banner explained to us about the whole "Thanos is coming" warning. Dr. Banner has been on Asgard (again, I don't know what or where that is) for the past two years where Thanos, a big purple alien who wants to destroy the world, attacked Asgard for an infinity stone.

    Just another normal day at the office.

    "Emilia, you need to go home now." Strange said, pushing me towards the door. I was too intrigued by the situation at hand and did not feel like going home so I didn't make an effort to listen.

    "We need to find Tony." Dr. Banner announced. We found him some clothes and he was pacing back and forth. "We need to get the avengers together."

    I definitely liked the sound of this.

    Luckily, Strange was too occupied to put up a fight to send me home. "So you think that Thanos is coming here? To Earth?"

    "Correct. And he's coming soon."

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, PETER PARKER ¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें