AUTHOR'S NOTE

21,023 words later...

WOW! I am so proud of myself for finishing this! Emmie's character and this book's story line has been embedded in my mind ever since Spider-Man: No Way Home came out. Three years later, I finally put this story into words. Emmie and her storyline holds such a special place in my heart and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So what's next?

Obviously Emmie's story isn't over and her and Peter's love story is just beginning. So I can happily tell you that the sequel is already in the works! I will be taking a short break from writing now that I have finished the first book, but you can expect the sequel towards the end of May!

Thank you all so much for the love and support you have shown me throughout this book! Your kind and encouraging comments and messages motivated me throughout my writing process and majorly helped me finish this book.

While you wait for the sequel, hang around my page for updates! If your into Top Gun, I have a Bradley Bradshaw fic up that's called Lady May. If your interested, I'd love for you to check it out! If not, I have plenty of other exciting stuff in the works!

Thank you all so so so much! I love you all <3

CJ