diary entry | dec. 31, 2023

i don't want to announce or talk about these diary entries, i just want them to be small segments of my life that some people may read... some may not.

the world has kind of been caving in on my, lately. they are all gone. i know it has already been like a few weeks, but i miss them a lot. -for anyone wondering, this user is talking about bts.-

this might sound crazy, but it feels like someone from my family went to the military. that is how attached i am to them. they've been my main source of reason since early twenty-fifteen (2015), and i have never been without them like this.

Someone on twitter/x qrtd me saying "i miss bts" and said "womp womp", but in their dn was a little ¹³, so i read their bio and my suspicions were right. they were a 'seventeen' stan...

i hate when people make fun of bts for enlisting, but i hate it even more when those people are boy group stans because that means your favs will enlist too... i are you making fun of armys for being "military wives" but your idols are pushing the age to enlist? i don't get it, the bts hate is so forced.

not hating on other groups, but if you're hating, at least find a good reason. serving their country is a big honor in countries like south korea. and every time you mock 875, you indirectly mock your own group, too. boy group stans shouldn't talk.

and about girl group stans... just don't talk at all. i know it seems impossible to you lot, but if you're emotionally attached to a group, you would understand the pain of them leaving for two and a half (2,5) years. you guys just hate bts and army so much, to a point you're willing to invalidate our pain. everyone knows this is not an exaggeration.

anyways, i just wanted to get it off my chest. i miss my bangtan and i can't wait until twenty-twenty-five (2025). let's wait for them to come back healthier and happier than ever!

(this was also just a desperate ache to write an entry before the new year, just so i can say i have been doing this since twenty-twenty-three (2023) lol. it was just a small goal of mine.)

🍾 happy new year to anyone who read this!!!