They went inside and saw that everyone was crying about the fate and destiny of their daughter and granddaughters. "Ali bache kahaan the tum teeno." (Ali son where were y'all) asked Dada jaan. "Dada Jaan we decided that it's not a good situation for girls to come with us so Ibrahim, Hamza, and Ryan are going to MAREE with Inaya and Mahrukh tomorrow after picking Ramsha from the airport for a month and we are going to Lahore now. Is that okay with you all?" Ali explained to them what they planned and asked. "We are okay with this decision" Bee Jaan said, and everyone nodded in agreement.

Sometimes, our life turns upside down within a minute, and we will never know what is going to happen. We can't predict our future and can't change our fate. We only pray for the best. Sometimes, we think that we want everything in life. We want the perfect life. But never we can get a perfect life without problems and obstacles because nothing is perfect in this world. we can only pray to GOD to give us strength and ask for the right path to walk.

Everyone is mourning by now in the Nawab Haveli for their beloved one. All the youngsters in the family are trying to be strong, but we all know we can't control our emotions, especially when people leave unexpectedly.

Ali and Abdullah are trying their best to take their family to go to Lahore. After packing their things, all members of the family are now standing in front of the doors, and all the ladies are crying silently. And all the men have tears in their eyes.

All the family members hugged Mahrukh and Inaya and tried their best to reassure their daughters that everything would be alright and they would be back soon and girls couldn't do anything they just nodded their heads and prayed to god for peace for everyone.

Ali came and stood in front of Mahrukh and Inaya and said "Mahrukh you are older than Inaya and you know we all love you also as we love Inaya but you have to understand that you have to take care of yourself and Inaya." Mahrukh started crying and hugged Ali tightly and said "Bhai (brother) I know you all love me as much as you all love Inaya and I promise I will do my best to take care of Inaya and I will never leave her alone in any situation."

By now, everyone is looking at Mahrukh with proud-filled eyes. They all know that Mahrukh also loves Inaya as much as they love.

"Okay then let's go and Ibrahim and Ryan you two take care of the girls and make sure that they don't get themselves into any trouble okay and make sure that Inaya and Mahrukh stay inside the house because both are sensitive and get cold easily." Dada Jaan said with a firm tone.

"Don't worry, Dada jaan we will take care of everything back here. You all go and take care of yourselves also." Ibrahim replies to Dada Jaan. "and please don't forget to give our condolences to Phupho and rest. And about Inaya and Mahrukh, so you all don't have to worry about that. I will take care of them by myself and make sure they don't get cold" Ryan added.

Bee Jaan and Dada Jaan patted Ibrahim and Ryan's heads and walked to the car. Rizwan, Shafiq, and Mustafa patted their back proudly.

Safiya, Atiya, and Adeela hugged them and walked toward the car. Shahveer and Abdullah also bid goodbye and assure the girls that everything will be alright. Ali hugged them, patted the heads of the girls sitting in the car, and drove off.

That night, nobody slept because their minds were filled with fear and grief. The next morning they picked up Ramsha from the airport and went to MAREE with the thought of what would happen next because nobody was ready now for any other problems because they already saw this and this situation shook them enough to leave them with grief and fear that they can't handle anymore.

But nobody knows that this is just the beginning of their lives. Everything will be turned upside down by unexpected things that will be going to happen.

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟-imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.