Chapter 1

"I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna be here" I mumble into my brother Jack's ear as he carried me on his back to the hotel room we were staying at.

We're currently in Omaha, Nebraska. We're here because our sorry excuse of a mother died from drinking too much alcohol. Not that I didn't love her or anything but her death didn't really affect me in any emotional way. No I'm not some cold hearted bitch.I'm actually really nice; well when I want to be.

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Sofia Gilinsky, I'm 17 years old, I'm originally from Omaha but we moved to California when I was small. By 'we' Im talking about my mom, my big brother Jack, and I . We moved because our parents got a divorce and my mom got full custody. But now,here we are back in Omaha, being forced to live with our dad David.

"Do you remember anything about dad?" Jack asked setting me down so he could open the hotel room door.

"No. But I do remember that he was really nice" I said truthfully

"Yeah, he's nothing like mom"

I nodded my head, not sure of how to respond.

"He called me this morning, he said he was coming to pick us up so you better get packing" he held the door open waiting for me to step in before letting it automatically close itself.

I grabbed my suitcases and put the things that I took out back into its place.

"Does dad still live next to... What's his name again? The blonde boy" I struggled to remember his name.

"Jack" Jack looked up at me and smiled. "His name is Jack Johnson and yeah he still lives there"

That's his name! I remember him. He was always over at our house playing with Jack. He was really cute, I remember having a huge crush on him.

"Did you stop talking to him after we left?"

"Nope, we wrote letters to each other,then we talked through MySpace, then Facebook, and now we text everyday" he said. Still with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Wow. I can tell Jack J. really means a lot to him.

"Do you remember Sammy?or Nate?" He asked

I shook my head 'No'

"Here" he said passing me his phone
"Left one is Jack, then Nate, then Sammy"

I carefully looked at the picture of the 3 guys standing in front of a tagged up wall. They were all incredibly hot.

"Woah, puberty truly blessed Johnson" I said zooming in and out of his hot and adorable looking face.

I heard a little laugh come from Jack.

I zoomed in into the second guy which was Nate. I don't remember him but damn he's hot. Goals is too lick Nutella off of those crater sized dimples.

I just love zooming.Its so much fun.

I zoomed into the last guy who was Sammy. He's literally god. Everything about him is perfect. I know queen Hannah Montana said "Nobody's Perfect" but damn, he's super close.

Jack's phone started ringing and the caller ID said "David Gilinsky". I decided to answer.

"Hello?"

"Sofia ? My little baby girl is that you?" My dad said chocking up

Y dis nigguh cryin ?

"Yeah dad,its me" I giggled