Chapter one

───────────── ✦ ───────────  
   When we got there, Cheesy and OJ were- they were fighting?!
   "YOU FUCKING BITCH." Cheesy shouted, punching him in the nose.
   "I WAS BUSY! I COULDNT HAVE-" Cheesy cut off OJ.
   "TOO BUSY TO PUT OUT A MISSING PERSONS REPORT? YOUR A FUCKING BITCH. THIS IS WHY EVERYONE IN THE HOTEL HATES YOU! YOUR A NO GOOD EGOTISTICAL MANIAC." Cheesy grabbed OJ by the neck, and started to choke him the fuck out.
   "CHEESY STOP. THERES NO NEED TO GET LIKE THIS??" Paper shouted, trying to pull Cheesy apart from OJ. All paper got was a left hook.
   I stepped in. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" Eveyone got quiet. "There's no need to fucking fight like your in the ring. What's even going on man??" I looked at OJ, then Cheesy.
   "Trophy's missing." OJ said, blankly.
   "And its your fault." He hissed, anger in his eyes.
   "OJ, how about we all search for him? go in groups?" I looked at OJ, a slight glint of anger in my eye.
   "I guess that works." He turned the mic on his ear on. "Everyone get into groups and search for Trophy. You have until tommorrow." OJ snarked.
   After we all got into groups, I got with Fan, Test Tube and Lightbulb.
   "Gee..This is.. kind of scary looking at night." Test Tube said, her voice dripping with anxiety.
   I grabbed Lightbulbs hand, and she looked at me, then looked at Test Tube.
   "Its for the best. We don't know what happened to Trophy, and for all we know he could be.. yk.." She cut herself off. "Dead?" I finished her sentence. "Yeah. That."
   "Oh. golly." Test Tube covered her mouth.
   "So.. is this like a investigation? Are we the Scooby-Doo crew?" Fan laughed.
   I looked at Fan. "Really?" I laughed slightly. "I just wanted to lighten the mood." Fan shrugged, with a smirk.
   "It mostly worked." Lightbulb giggled.
   After about 30 minutes, we stumbled across a blood trail.
   "is that- oh my god." I stuttered out. I stumbled back, dropping the flashlight.
   "That's blood. Oh my god." Test Tube gasped, picking the flash light up. "Come on, we need to follow it."
   We all followed her, until...
   "Whats that?" I looked at Lightbulb. "WAIT. put these on." Test Tube handed me a pair of rubber gloves. "Don't want anything getting on your hands. I have a bag for evidence as well." She sighed, disgust being evident in her voice.
   "Its a knife. huh." I picked it up, and looked at it. "Its drenched in blood. There's still more blood going that way." I held in vomit.
   We followed the trail for about five minutes, until we saw it.