Laughing On The Inside

Start from the beginning

~Kirishima~

"Yo Bakugou!"

Turning his head, Bakugou sees Kirishima, Uraraka, Mina, Todoroki, and Iida who all approached him. As Bakugou turned to look at them, they were soon face to face with him.

~Kirishima~

"So is Midoriya up?"

~Bakugou~

"Yeah he is."

~Uraraka~

"Is he himself?"

With Uraraka asking this question, they all looked at Bakugou, as they were anxious to know as well.

~Bakugou~

"Yeah he is."

Hearing this they all let out a breath of relief and we're quite happy.

~Iida~

"Wait until the others hear about this. They're going to be so thrilled."

~Todoroki~

"Yeah, they are."

~Mina~

"But who would have thought that cure would knock him out for two whole days."

~Bakugou~

"It doesn't matter that I knocked him out for two days, what matters is that it worked."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah that's right. Midoriya is now back to who he was and we have nothing to worry about."

~Bakugou~

"I wouldn't say that. Those villains you guys were fighting against managed to escape."

~Mina~

"Yeah we know. But it was kind of due to your guys fighting. With the walls shaking and crumbling they managed to find another way out."

~Iida~

"And before we could even attempt to go after them, some debris blocked the way."

~Todoroki~

"They might have escaped from us. But now that their leader Joker is gone for good. I'm sure we'll capture them sooner."

~Bakugou~

"For once I agree with you, Icy-Hot. But before we go after those damn villains let's wait for Deku to recover.

~Three weeks later~

Three weeks have passed since Joker was taken out of this world. But over those three weeks much has already happened. Deku decided to go to a mental facility to get help with these flashing memories that joker left him. Along with this three new gangs rose up which were the joker gang, led by Himiko Toga also now known as Harley Quinn, helping her lead the gang with her dear friend Twice who is known as Bane. The other two gangs where the two-faces and the black masks. Leading the two faces where Dabi and Mr. Compress who would now known by the name Two-Face and Riddler. The black mask game was led by an unknown man who wore a black skeleton mask and a white suit, but the most noticeable thing about him was his one missing finger on both hands. If these three new games weren't bad enough there was also news reports of sewer cleaners disappearing while working through the sewers. Some were found but were completely hysterical and had the look of fear in their eyes. Following this news was the ice heart that Gentle Criminal and La Brava where in case then a few days after being taken out of the sewers and given to the authorities, it's suddenly melted overnight the two that were inside the ice were gone without a trace. With three gangs rising up, strange things happening in the sewers, and a couple who were melted out of ice now roaming freely. But amongst all those things it was one thing good that was good. The serum that cured Deku, also cured Present Mic from the joker gas that was still in the system

~Mental hospital~

As Deku was sitting in the courtyard of the mental facility he was writing in a notebook. Velocity in there he suddenly hurt someone else sit across from him. Looking up he sees Aizawa.

~Deku~

"Mr. Aizawa."

~Aizawa~

"Hey there, Midoriya."

~Deku~

"What are you doing here?

~Aizawa~

"Isn't it obvious? I decided to pay you a visit. See how you're doing."

~Deku~

"Oh I see. Thank you."

~Aizawa~

"You're welcome. So what you working on."

From Aizawa saying that, he glanced down at Deku's notebook.

~Deku~

"Oh I'm just riding some notes here and there. My therapist told me that it helped me with my issue."

~Aizawa~

"I see. I'm glad you're getting the help you need."

~Deku~

"Yeah I'm glad too."

~Aizawa~

"I hope you get better real soon. Everyone misses you, especially Eri."

~Deku~

"Ha, I miss them all too. I'll try to get better as fast as I can."

~Aizawa~

"As long as you get better that's what matters to me."

After saying this the two chatted for a couple minutes until eventually, Aizawa decided to leave. But right before he could leave the hospital he was then approached by a doctor who wanted a moment of his time. Curious about this he went ahead and follow the doctor all the way to his office. Once inside they sat down at the doctor's desk.

~Aizawa~

"So what is this about?"

~Doctor~

"Will you see since you're the teacher of Izuku Midoriya. I trust that I can show you this.

As a doctor then opens a drawer on his desk he pulls out a notebook which he then places onto the desk and slide it over to Aizawa.

~Aizawa~

"What is this?"

~Doctor~

"Well this is one of Izuku Midoriya's notebooks what you gave to his therapist who gave it to me. And I would like you to see it."

Hearing this raised so many questions. But instead of asking them, he reaches over to the notebook and grabs hold of it. As soon as he opened it he saw only two letters that repeated each other which were H and A. Seeing that he continued flipping through the pages of The Notebook and continued seeing those two letters until eventually reaching the end, and saw the word laugh written down.

~Aizawa~

"What does this mean?"

~Doctor~

"We don't know? For whatever it is it's far deeper than what we can understand."

From the doctor saying that he turned his head over to the window which caused Aizawa to look out the window as well what he then sees Deku sitting well continuing writing in his notes which were more H's and A's.

~Deep in Deku's mind~

In the deep dark of Deku's mind was a metal cell that dangle on a chain. And coming out of that cell was a song that was being sung by a familiar voice.

~Joker (Deku)

"I'm laughing on the outside... Crying on the inside... cause I'm so in love with yooooou... Hahahahaha!"

~The end~