An Eye For An Eye

Hours later, Lady Nagant begin opening her eyes, while doing so she heard a ringing sound. Raising her head up she sees Dabi sitting at the other end of the metal table which she is facing. Looking at him she notices that he wasn't facing her, instead his chair was turned to the side only allowing her to see the right side of his face. She also noticed that the ringing sound was coming from a cone that he was flipping up in the air. While looking at him catch the coin in his hand, she then saw his right eye glance over at her.

~Dabi~

"So you finally decided to wake up."

From hearing him say that, she then felt an aching pain in her head. With feeling this she attempted to rub her head, but from attempting this she couldn't move her arms. Looking down she and sees her arms strap down onto on to the arms of a chair. While trying to break free from the restraints, Dabi spoke to her.

~Dabi~

"You can't get out. I made sure of it."

Looking back at Dabi, Lady Nagant sees him fiddling with his coin.

~Lady Nagant~

"Where am I? What did you bastards do to me?"

~Dabi~

"We didn't do anything. You just have a light concussion. Oh and to where you are, let's just say that's classified."

As Lady Nagant looked around she saw that she was in a cement room with a metal door right across from Dabi.

~Dabi~

"So sniper lady, who sent you?"

~Lady Nagant~

"Why the hell do you care?"

~Dabi~

"Well because it's the only reason you're still alive. So I suggest you start singing like a songbird."

~Lady Nagant~

"And if I refuse?"

With her sayings, Dabi then spun in his chair and faced Lady Nagant who looked at him in horror and she saw the left side of his face. As she looked at him horror, Dabi raised up his right hand and presented his coin to her.

~Dabi~

"Heads you tell me. Tails you get something worse."

From saying that he showed both sides of the coin. After that, he placed the coin on the nail of his thumb which he then flipped up into the air. As they both saw the coin flipping up into the air they then saw it coming straight down. As it then hits the metal table, Dabi then slams his left hand on top of it. After doing so they then both looked at each other with anticipation, wanting to know what the coin has landed on.

~Dabi~

"Ready?"

With Dabi saying this, he lifted his hand up from the table revealing the coins, where they both look down and saw that it was tails. From seeing that they both looked back at one another.

~Dabi~

"Ha, it looks like you don't have luck on your side."

With Dabi saying this, he picked up his coin and held it in his right hand as even turned around and began walking over to the door. But seeing him leave, Lady Nagant was wondering what she was going to get if it wasn't from him.

~Lady Nagant~

"Hey! Hey what's that worst thing you said I'm going to get if I landed on tails!?"

As Dabi glanced over his left shoulder, he smirked at Lady Nagant.

~Dabi~

"Oh you'll see."

With that said, Dabi stepped out of the room and shut the door behind him, leaving Lady Nagant alone. With her now being alone in the room she attempted to break free from her restraints. But during her attempt she heard the door open, causing her to stop but she looked over at the door. As soon as the door was pushed open, her eyes widened from seeing someone she was not expecting entering the room and taking a seat on to the chair that Dabi was sitting on.

~Lady Nagant~

"You're... You're still alive?"

Sitting right across from her was Joker (Deku) who smiled ear to ear as he looked at her.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Of course I'm still alive. You think I'm easily bullet wound through the shoulder will kill me."

~Lady Nagant~

"What?"

From saying this, Lady Nagant realized when she closed her eyes, her shot wasn't straight.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You know for an assassin you're not very good at your job."

~Lady Nagant~

"I-I didn't want to kill you. I swear."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Of course you didn't, but it was an order from your employer after all."

~Lady Nagant~

"How do you know that?"

With her asking this question, Joker (Deku) reached into his coat and tossed her earpiece onto the table.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I had a good talk with them, and I don't think they're too happy that I'm still alive."

~Lady Nagant~

"So if you know who sent me, why are you still keeping me alive?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well let's just say, you need to pay for your consequences."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) stood up from his chair and walked around the table where he then got behind Lady Nagant and placed both hands on to her shoulders.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You know shooting me with that strange bullet of yours, was quite painful. So how would you like to feel that exact pain I felt. You know an eye for an eye. Hahaha."

With Joker (Deku) saying that, he removed his right hand from her shoulder and reached into his coat where he then pulled up the bullet that he was shot with. Using his left hand he grabs her the business by her chin and forces her head to look up so she then sees Joker (Deku) smiling down at him. As he raises up the sharp bullet he was shot with he then plunges it straight into Lady Nagant's right eye, which causes her to yell out from pain. As she screamed out, it's echo throughout the room and out the halls where Dabi was walking down while flipping his coin as he heard Lady Nagant's screams.

~To be continued~