I'm Going To Stop Him

Hours after Joker's (Deku) parade, Aizawa rushed to the hospital where Present Mic was located. Running through the halls of the hospital, Aizawa soon arrived at where Present Mic's room was. But was not permitted to go inside due to Present Mic still being contaminated with a small amount of gas that was in his system. So all Aizawa could do is watch him from from behind a window that looked into his room. Has he looked at his friend lying there in the bed, he clinched his fist.

~Doctor~

"Excuse me sir. Are you the hero Eraserhead?"

Hearing this, Aizawa looked over to his left and saw a doctor.

~Aizawa~

"Yes. Yes I am."

Saying this, he turned to face the doctor who then looked up at him.

~Aizawa~

"Is there something you need for me?"

~Doctor~

"No there isn't. I just wanted to know if you were the person our patient was asking for."

With the doctor saying this, he then looked over at Present Mic to the window which Aizawa looked over as well.

~Aizawa~

"He was asking for me?"

~Doctor~

"Well not particularly asking. He gave me a piece of paper right before I started his procedure. Seeing that there was a name written on it, I figured that he was asking for someone. And I guess I was right."

The two then turn to look through the window of Present Mic's room.

~Aizawa~

"Tell me, doctor. How injured is he?"

~Doctor~

"Well the only injury he has is that cut through his windpipe. When I stitched up those wounds I noticed that it was self-inflicted. I was soon told by the heroes who brought him in that used a shot of glass to stab himself through his windpipe to stop himself from using his quirk."

~Aizawa~

"I see. So will he be able to use his quirk again?"

~Doctor~

"Hard to tell. He stabbed himself to the neck quite deep. So I do not know if he'll be able to use his quirk again, let alone speak a single word."

From hearing this news, he began crunching his face so tightly but he felt his own nails digging into the palm of his skin.

~Aizawa~

"Tell me, what did that gas do to him?"

~Doctor~

"Throughout my years of being a doctor, I do not know. What I do know is that gas it's still coursing through his system. Luckily it's a very small amount, which gives us enough time to extract it from his system. But it's a dangerous process."

~Aizawa~

"Why do you say that?"

~Doctor~

"Well during the surgery, some of the gas leaked out of the wound from his neck. One of my nurses inhaled it, making them laugh uncontrollably which resolved into her death. So we must be cautious, that is why he is contained and isolated. Just like the others."

~Aizawa~

"Others?"

Saying this, Aizawa looks over at the doctor who looks over at him.

~Doctor~

"Yes, others. He was not the only one that was affected by the gas."

~Aizawa~

"May I see them?"

~Doctor~

"Are you truly sure you want to?"

~Doctor~

"(Sigh) Well all right. Follow me."

With the doctor saying this, he then began walking away from the window. But before Aizawa followed the doctor, he looked back at Present Mic one last time. After doing so he then looked away and proceeded to fallow the doctor.

~Basement~

After taking an elevator down to the basement, Aizawa continued following the doctor through narrow corridors until arriving at a locked metal door. The doctor reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring full of keys. Grabbing one of the keys he unlocks the door and pushes it open. The two step foot inside, where Aizawa then sees cease fridges meant for dead bodies.

~Aizawa~

"Are the others in here?"

~Doctor~

"Yes they are. Unlike Mr. Yamada, these people did not survive the gas."

Saying this the doctor walked over to a table and grabbed two gas masks which he then went back over to Aizawa and handed one of them to him.

~Doctor~

"Can't be too safe for that gas."

Hearing this, Aizawa takes the gas mask from the doctor's hand and perceives the placement over his nose and mouth. After the doctor did the same as well, he then went over to the fridge and opened three of the doors and pulling the tables that had body bags laying on top of.

~Doctor~

"Here they are."

Seeing the body bags in front of him, Aizawa goes over to one of them and grabs hold of the zipper.

~Doctor~

"Wait! I suggest you reconsider what you are about to do."

~Aizawa~

"It's fine. I think I know what I'm expecting once I open this bag."

Saying that he zipped the bag open revealing one of the heroes who's on the float. Looking at the heroes face he sees a horrifying smile with his eyes wide open similar to how Rock Lock was killed.

~Aizawa~

"I knew it. That gas that killed these men is similar to the gas that killed another pro Hero. But knowing that he has more of this stuff makes it worse."

~Doctor~

"So what are you going to do."

~Aizawa~

"I'm going to find him and put a stop to everything he is doing. But before I do I need to pay a visit to the person who is truly responsible of all this."

With that said, Aizawa zips up the body bag and proceeds to walk away while removing his gas mask as he then steps foot out of the door.

~UA dorms~

At the UA dorms, Class 1A rewatching the live footage of Joker's (Deku) parade, which was actually being broadcasted to every station hours ago. Watching the footage of Joker (Deku) smiling and laughing on the stage of the float, they still couldn't believe that this was their friend that they were looking at. But when the scene of Joker (Deku) kissing Toga on the lips popped up on the screen, Uraraka felt her heart sink and she saw the person she loved kissing the person she saw as an enemy.

~To be continued~