"That wasn't the question Uyir.... Are you capable of forgiving him ever or not.... "

Gowri asked her daughter..... Uyir gulped.... How can she say yes........yeah what he did wasn't right and he deserves punishment for that.... But that doesn't mean she would never forgive him and accepts him..... A life without him....

Uyir shook her head vigorously... Gowri smiled at her and creased her head... And cupped her cheeks...

"Then don't say anyone what actually happened between you... Or what exactly he said... Not even me..... I won't ask you either... "

"Maa...... "

"See Uyir... Yes I am your best friend but I am also your mother and I can't see my family breaking right in front of me and my daughter suffering..

Don't expect me to say.. " Leave him you deserve better ".... I am not that kind of a friend who would hear your pains and comfort you and say exactly what you want to hear...

I would just say the facts straight on your face which you don't like to hear.....

Let me give you the brief consequences of it...

I don't need the reason to punish your husband and keep you with me forever.... Your tears are enough for that...

If by chance your brother and father or chithapa knows about this not exactly just the news that he hurt you like this... What they would do... You have any idea... "

Uyir was silent... Gowri continued..

"They will broke his bones at least .... Or to the extend kill him.... But what will happen after that...

Now Jayadev wasn't a outsider.... He was your own Atthai's only son...your father's only sister....... Whom he got very later in life......... If her son died.. One baby's loss ... That baby she never got a chance to hold can make her suffer this much then what will be her condition of losing the one she gave brith to and not fortunate enough to see him growing up in front of her...

What about his father.... Your appa promised him that he would protect Jayadev..... If his own sons killed his nephew for his daughter...

What would be your father's condition.. He will lose his sister he got very late... As well as fell into deep guilt of spoiling his daughter's life who was his everything......

And do you think your brothers would be happy after that.....

Would you be happy after that Uyir..... Could you even think of Jayadev's death... Not even death the thought of him admitted in hospital with broken bones....

And the reason for his such condition would be your own family...... "

"Stopp... Just Stop..... What are you speaking maa....... Nothing would happen like that.... I won't let anything happen to My Dev..... Noo"

Uyir shouted as she picturized all those her mother said... And indeed Gowri was right that would happen for sure if she let her family know about this......

Gowri held her hands and looked her...

"See Uyir... I don't know what exactly happened between you and him....

This anger would only last for short time that's the fact... Yes the wound would take time to heal..... It may be a day, week or month... Even a year....

When husband and wife problem becomes a family problem it won't end in right way ever...

I won't say adjust and accept anything your husband say and do..... You totally have freedom to choose what you want....I won't say the same to everyone.... I am just saying this to my daughter whom I know very well..she is capable on her own......