The biggest heart

Viv's Pov
I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing, how come I hadn't put the pieces together before, why was it now I was only finding out, I shared a sympathetic look with Beth putting my hand over hers and squeezing it. I knew one of us needed to speak up before y/n's brain went into panic mode and I knew that it would be me to do the talking, Beth never knows what to say in situations like these she gets emotional which isn't always the best thing, whereas I'm somewhat slightly better at it but when it comes to my daughter emotions and her well-being that are on the line I could feel a feeling creeping up inside me that I hadn't felt before, panic? Sadness? Anger? I couldn't tell but I knew I needed to push them down In order to help. I sat foreward so I was infront of y/n and I wrapped her in a tight hug Beth joining in too we lasted like that for a couple of minutes before parting.

"Oh y/n, I'm so sorry, Thankyou for telling us you know those girls aren't true at all, your beautiful inside and out and I know it sounds cheesy but it's true you have a lovely  healthy figure but also a big loving personality you have my quiet traits but also your mums loud ones you've got the biggest heart and one that me and your mum love." I say whilst squeezing her tighter and closer towards me, Beth sits forward to face y/n and grabs both her hands. "You should have come to us we could have helped you and backed your corner, it isn't normal and it never will be nor is it okay for this to happen. Sweetheart it's bullying and never under any circumstances is that ok or normal. Me and your mumma will deal with it properly, and it's not something we want you to worry about ok?" she tells y/n this causes her to relax more and for the first time in a while she has a small smile on her face, "I love you" she manages to get out before drifting off into a deep sleep, despite it still being fairly early but her body needed it, it needed the time to recover and get stronger.

General POV
Whilst y/n was fast asleep Beth and Viv moved off the bed and sat down in the chairs, and decided that they needed to talk about this recent news and that they needed to do it whilst they didn't have any little ears listening in to the conversation potentially winding herself up with worry. Beth sighed and put her head in her hands and Viv rubbed her back in support. "I wasn't expecting that Vivi, I don't want her going back there to that school, this can't happen again, and who knows what it will be like now that people know that she's our daughter, we tried so hard to prevent this but it's just happened infront of our eyes and we didn't even see it" Beth said with tears in her eyes. "Neither was I, but now we know what happened we can sort it out and take the right steps forward, I don't want her going back their either, and we can't deny the fact she's our daughter too many people know, but we can work around it. Maybe homeschooling might be an option that way she can travel around with us and we won't feel like we are missing out on her growing up but at the same time we can keep an eye on her." Viv proposed to Beth.

Beth liked the idea of homeschooling especially as it allowed them more time with their daughter, time which they so desperately missed and something that they recently noticed affected their daughter. "I like that idea Vivi but we still need to address this situation with the school it can't happen and I want the girls and teacher dealt they can't get away with it." "And we will sort it out but for now our focus is on this little one here and getting her better" Viv responded with, the couple looked at each other with sad smiles on their faces and embraced in a much needed hug. Our hug was broken by the sound of the room door opening and Steph walking through it carefully trying not to drop one of the many bags she was carried. "Jesus my stephy I'm hoping we're only staying here for 24 hours you've packed for 24 days" Beth joked. Steph laughed, "I've brought everything I thought was needed" Steph replied, in her usually chill calming manner.

Steph started emptying the bags pulling out phone chargers, pyjamas for the three of them, some food and drinks aswell as y/n's favorite teddy she sleeps with every night without fail and something that she cherished. Viv hugged Steph thanking her for everything whilst Beth grabbed y/n's teddy and placed it into the bed next to y/n. Which although fast asleep y/n took and pulled it close into her chest cuddling it. Steph stayed for a bit and chatted with the girls offering them company, having light hearted conversations to distract Beth and Viv from what had happened that day. It was getting late and Steph left giving Beth and Viv a hug and a sleeping y/n a small little peck on her forehead, just before she left she told Beth and Viv, "keep me updated please, I know you don't have a car here so I'm happy to come and get you and take you home when y/n is ready to come home". With that she left leaving Beth and Viv once again alone, they both decided that it had been a long emotional day for them all they where physically and mentally exhausted. They both decided to stay the night with y/n even though of them could have easily gone home neither wanting to be apart from the other. They made up the hard cold sofa bed and turned the lights off and lay together with Viv's arms wrapped round Beth. Beth going on her phone to briefly catch up with missed messages aswell as sending a message on her family group chat to notify them of the situation, "vivi do you think we should make a statement about y/n the fans are going mental with all sorts of rumors, and if we want to take her to our games it's best off being honest." Beth said breaking the silence, Viv murmed back sleepily, "I think it's best but let's tackle that one tomorrow morning babe" Beth agreed and turned her phone off and snuggled back into vivianne. "I love you vivi".

—————————————————————————
A/N
What do we all think so far?
Also happy to take on any ideas should anyone have any hoping to post tomorrow but if I don't I'll post two on Monday have a good new year guys :)