i'm fine

A/N
Beth = mum
Viv = mumma (Dutch for mum)
TW! Slight mention of ED
—————————————————————————

Y/n POV

I hear my mums alarm go off and I sigh thinking about my day ahead ... School the place which is supposed to be a safe, friendly environment however for me it's far from that it's a place where I struggle with continuous bullying everyday from both students and teachers. All of a sudden a creak of my mums bedroom door snaps me out of my thoughts, realizing one of them is probably on there way to get me out of bed i role over and pretend to be asleep, hoping that whichever one of them it might be coming in, may leave me be and let me sleep, But however that was not the case my mumma came in and threw open my curtains to allow the light in to wake me up. To say I was unimpressed was an understatement.

Viv POV
I threw open y/n's curtains in hope that she might just get up willingly and just get on, however that was not the case she just remained wrapped in her bed sheets with her eyes closed, not even acknowledging my presence in the room. God she was so like Beth. "Come on y/n you've got to get up it's school, the quicker you are up and ready and out, the sooner it will be over". I was met with a quick answer "please let me stay home I can't go in, please" she begged, this concerned me why didn't she want to go in? She always use to love school and always be excited to go in but not anymore.
I sat on the other side of her double bed and wrapped her in my arms, "sweetie why an earth not, is there something happening at school that me and your mum should know about? I asked. She answered with a quick snappy response "no I'm fine" and with that she clambered out of bed and started to get ready.

I left her to get ready on her own and headed downstairs to Beth, I see her standing in the kitchen buttering y/n's toast. I go and stand behind her and wrap my arms around her, "you managing alright with the toast" I ask her sarcastically which I receive a light hearted giggle back. "On a more serious note tho can we have a quick chat before y/n comes down I'm really concerned about her"

General POV of there convo
Beth and viv went and sat down on the bar stools.
'what's the matter Vivi' Beth asked as she put her arm on Vivs back.
Viv: im really concerned about y/n, she begged and begged not to go in today and it's becoming way to regular for my liking. But yet she tells me there is nothing wrong and I don't know what to do!
Beth: I know me too, we can't act on anything nor come to any suspicions just yet we need to wait for her to come to us we can't go fishing behind her back that's not fair on y/n.
Viv: I know it's just hard I don't want to see her struggle with it all she's only little.
Beth and Viv hug lovingly for a moment.

Beth POV
Mine and Viv's hug is broken up by the noise of y/n coming down the stairs.  "Good morning baby girl" I say to y/n whilst getting up and wrapping my arms around her engulfing her with a big hug she reciprocates my actions but with a little less enthusiasm. I tell her to go and grab her breakfast which is sat on the side on a plate waiting for her. On which she hesitantly goes and gets it and sits next to me at the breakfast bar.

I put my arm around her whilst she picks at her toast to offer her some comfort although I'm not quite sure exactly what is wrong what I do know is lots is going on in her little head and that although she may think she doesn't need any help I know that at this time she needs her mums and their comfort. "Are you going to eat that" I ask her acknowledging the 1/2 slice of toast left of the plate which she is sat staring at, this causes Vivianne to look up from her phone, "come on
y/n you've hardly touched your toast you need the energy". I look at y/n and notice her hands go fidgety and she looks down, she's so like Viv she does the exact thing when she gets nervous. "I'm just not hungry this morning" she quietly says almost in a whisper. I put my hands over hers and pull her in for a side hug, I tell her that it was okay and to go and get her coat on and get in the car and I'll drive her to school. To be honest I was just trying to avoid an argument that morning it was the last thing that any of us needed especially y/n.

General POV
Y/n goes and gets in the car and Beth and Viv give each other a confusing yet concerned look. Beth gave Viv a quick kiss before following y/n out the front door to go and get in the car.

Y/n POV
I got in the front seat of the car and as I'm sat waiting for her I prepare myself for what I can feel is going to be another mentally exhausting day at school, I feel my eyes well up and a tear escape but I'm quick to wipe it away to avoid my mum seeing them as I can here come out and front door shut behind her.

Our drive to school was in a comfortable silence, I wanted to tell my mum everything, everything I was feeling, everything that was happening but I couldn't. A part of me was telling myself not to tell her. Why? I don't really know maybe it was because I didn't want to seem weak most teenage girls go through this kind of thing and deal with it just fine it's normal right?

Next thing I know we've arrived on the little road off of the school entrance, we always make sure I get dropped off here avoiding people knowing who my parents are, my parents want to keep me quiet to allow me to avoid any trouble off the media or people at school. However it seems as though it wouldn't have mattered anyway, as it seems to have happened whether people know who my parents are or not. My mum switches off the engine and turns to look at me, "if you need either of us no matter what big or small just call either me or mumma and we will come and get you, we will make sure we have our phones with us whilst we train. Ok? I nod and pull her into a deep hug which I needed, having a rough guess of the hellish day ahead of me, I hold on to the comfort it brings. She lets me go and I climb out of the car and start slowly walking in.

————————————————————————
A/N
WOW 1220 words already!! I know much isn't happening in these three chapters but the next chapter is where we start hitting deep into the story and we get some interesting content!
Chapter 4 is going to be long, hoping to start it tonight and publish tomorrow or might even get it done tonight.

25 days till Arsenal next play  Arsenal V Everton can't wait!!

Also I'm loving the meadema content and the Rona x myle content at the mo (don't worry they will be included later on)