trixie auburn ❞

╔════════════╗
PREY
what happens when a predator,
finds their prey?
╚═════════════╝

TRIXIE  AUBURN grew up in a harsh environment, district 12 was seen as ants to the capital to be squashed. Trixie first realised this when she watched a child get murdered by a peacekeeper, right in front of her innocent eyes. Trixie's parents weren't any better, they could care less about her and Cassie. Trixie would always leave the house with her arms covered in bruises from her ruthless parents, but of course Trixie didn't assume them as her parents.

Cassie was the one who raised Trixie, she was more of a mother figure than her own could ever be. Cassie got her food, cared for her, taught her axe skills, and how to hunt. Eventually Cassie got more busy as Trixie grew older and hadn't had time to teach her stuff anymore.

Trixie didn't bother Cassie anymore, since she knew she was busy trying to get food and other stuff for herself and Trixie. Trixie was aware how much Cassie truly cared for her, but it was lonely for her. It was hard for Trixie to express her emotions after years of constant abuse, she mostly laughed things off even in serious situations or stayed quiet.

Luckily Trixie had been practising her skills daily to distract her from her worries, she worked on her skills every hour for a reason. The nightmare of getting picked and her name being called in front of everyone. It was her worst fear.

Another thing Trixie really hadn't thought about was love. She really couldn't imagine herself finding love, especially since she was horrible at expressing herself.

but oh boy, was she wrong.

୨⎯ "trixie auburn" ⎯୧ೃ

seventeen

5'6

entp

advantages; use of axe, dodging, flexibility, instincts, mentality.

disadvantages; noisy, any weapon other than axe, climbing, attitude.

neutral; hunting, aim, hiding, strength, stamina, durability.

may the odds ever be in your favour.

: ̗̀➛WIDOW SPEAKS,

what do you guys think of Trixie so far?  I want her to have kind of a quiet personality but also a very talkative one at the same time.. please give your opinion on how she should act.

anyways I hope you guys like my work!