CHAPTER - 8 Joe & Graf

Start from the beginning

-Why did you want to see me? why are you holding my arm Graf asked, turning her other arm to look at him.

-I have to apply. I'm afraid I forgot to apply, so that's why. Well,

maybe I'll be a little late for lunch. You can eat first. You don't have to wait for me, said Joe.

-Why? Graf asked immediately.

- I'll have a few more fitness tests, Joe said.

Why didn't you take the test last night? Graf asked curiously.

-I will know? I'm going to ask my father, said Joe sarcastically.

-What happens? I'm going to find out what you're going to do with your basketball team, Graf said with a smile before being called back to meet.

-I'll practice first, Graf told Joe before running to his friends. Joe returned to the gym as usual. When lunch time came, Graf and his friends went to the cafeteria.

-Aren't you going to see Joe, Graf? Biu asked.

- It's going to be a little late, said Graf before going to get a plate. Then he stood still thinking about something for a moment.

-What happens? Biu asked confused.

- Nothing... said Graf, taking out two plates of rice. Biu looked at him wondering why Graf had taken two bowls of rice.

-I'm hungry, I want rice, The voice of a basketball player who had just been released to rest was heard, as they headed towards the canteen. Then the other athletes started to eat and went to rest for a while. Joe who came in saw Graf looking at him, so he went to sit next to Graf first.

-Have you already eaten? Joe asked with a slight frown as he saw two bowls of rice and a side dish and two glasses of water.

- Not yet, said Graf hoarsely.

-Oh....why didn't you eat? I ask Joe again

- I was waiting to eat with you. How can you look at a plate and not eat? Biu said with a smile, making Graf

to freeze upon hearing this.

- Well, it's nothing. I'm still not hungry, so I took it and left it

aside. I thought you'd stop practicing and then I'd take it just in case, Graf said. Joe smiled widely when he heard it.

-Huh...it's good to have a boyfriend like that. yourself

serve with rice and then wait for you to eat together. Guys, I'm jealous, Joe's friend joked.

-Go and get some rice to keep your mouth busy, said Graf, but not as angry as usual.

-Thank you, Joe said with a smile before sitting down to eat next to Graf. Graf himself began to eat with Joe.

- You are crazy, you eat and smile, Graf spoke softly, just so they could hear.

-I'm glad you missed me, Joe said turning to look at Graf.

-I just bought some rice for you and you are so happy. Eat it and don't

keep looking at me, The blånd moan made him blush. Joe continued to eat until his plate was empty. When he looked up, he saw In coming out of the cafeteria.

-Graf, I'll go to the bathroom first. You can

stay here and wait for me, Joe said before he hurried off. Graf looked

back a little puzzled.

-Ai In Joe followed In and screamed. The young man stopped to look at him.

-What the? I ask In.