CHAPTER - 6 Joe & Graf

Start from the beginning

earth.

The instructor blew his whistle. Graf's companions came to see him.

- Are you okay, Graf? Biu immediately asked.

- Come in, go very fast, be more careful, said the coach.

- Yes... how are you, Graf? I didn't mean to, In said as he walked over to see Graf who was now sitting in
trembling legs.

- I'm fine, my arm hurts a little. But, well, if it wasn't like that, I would be

hit his ankle, Graf said, then turned to look at his arm. -What the hell? You're bleeding. In, you play too hard.

We're just practicing, Biu said.

-You don't have to say anything else, it wasn't intentional, Graf told Biu that he didn't want his colleagues to fight.

- Well, if you say you're fine... No problem, said In calmly and then left

- leave and wash the wound, Graf, so you can continue playing. Go to Professor Kusuma under the multipurpose building. When you're ready, go back to practice, the coach said. Graf nodded.

-Good, answered Graf after standing up.

- Do you want me to go with you? Biu asked.

-I'm fine, keep practicing. It's no big deal, Graf said, to get off the field so everyone can get back to practice.

-What happened to your arm, Graf? A basketball player's voice greeted him. Joe's companions echoed as they made their way towards the Graf.

- I was halfway across the football field, I wanted to know how wide it is, Graf answered jokingly.

-You're bleeding, go heal your wounds, said another player and went in the opposite direction.

-Joe, the Bastards as they walked towards Joe's teammates, shouted at the tall figure

-Why are you telling me that while I'm practicing? Do you know I secretly call your girlfriend? Joe said to his teammate, but he's not serious, just annoying him because they're close.

- I just want to tell you that I just saw Graf and he had a cut on his arm, said Joe's friend. Making Joe stop his hand, the one he was about to circle.

-What you said! What happened to Graf? Joe immediately asked his friend

or

- I don't know, he said he was measuring the width

field ha ha ha, he had blood on his arm, Joe's friend joked about Graf.

But, Joe wasn't interested in hearing that.. The tall figure ran to the teacher who was in charge.

-Dad, I have to go to the bathroom, he said

Joe.

-Yes, hurry up and go, Master Ong replied. Joe immediately ran to the multipurpose building. Knowing that the first aid station was there. When he got there, he saw that Graf was washing himself

dirt and dust particles on the arm.

-Graf what happened? Joe runs frantically, surprising Graf.

-Damn it, I wanted to run away to the sea and I did

was shocked, Graf replied.

-So what is it? Let me see you. Joe immediately looked at Graf.

- You... Okay, Joe. I'm going to die because of you.

-I'm sorry, Joe answered.

-Graf, have you finished washing? Ah, Joe, what are you doing here? asked the head of the First Aid Unit.