physcotic love

Ridhima eyes were closed after pulling the gun Trigger but even after pulling the trigger when she didn't feel any pain she opens his eyes.......... She became shocked because vansh was holding his hand upward direction which she held the gun because of this, ridhima got saved........ She just takes a deep breath which she was holding until now after but when she looked towards vansh and her eyes meet his eyes a shiver ran through in his spine because vansh was blood shot red........ Only His look was enough to tell everyone how much angry he was right now........ He snatched the gun from ridhima hand and threw it on the floor and looked towards riddhima dangerously and spoke.........

Vansh: himmat kaise Hui tumhari yeh sab karne ki haah

Saying this, he tight his fist in a very tight grip look and stopped himself to harming his ridhima because if the beast Inside him comes out he didn't know what he does...........

Ridhima: v..a..nsh

Vansh (dangerous and loud voice): shut up, shut the hell up!

Listening vansh's voice ridhima flinch from her place and vansh pushed ridhima on the wall by holding his shoulder........

Vansh holds ridhima's shoulder in a death grip that because of this tears falling down from ridhima's eyes, but still, she doesn't have any guts to speak anything in front of vansh.........

Vansh: mana kiya tha naa maine ki chaye kuch bhi ho jaye lekin tum khud ko nuksan nahi pohchaogi haa?

Ridhima immediately nodded his head like a scared kid

Vansh: toh fir kisse puchke uss gun ko haath lagaya tumne ???

Saying vansh in glaring at ridhima who is trying to say something but words are not coming out of her mouth seeing vansh's anger and tears falling down from his eyes vigorously she was looking petrified but does it affect the devil in front of the devil no right?

Vansh: kya hua darr lag raha hai . lagna bhi chahiye...........

Ridhima: vansh meri baat toh suno

Vansh: kya sunu hai kya sunu bas ab bahut ho gaya ridhima bahot kar li tumne apne manmani lekin ab nahi ab aur nahi

Saying this vansh punch his hand on the wall hard but vansh don't even feel any pain..........

Ridhima: vansh are you mad! pagal ho gaye ho kya yeh kya Kiya tumne

ridhima shout on vansh seeing the blood on vansh's hand which was dripping from his hand, but hearing ridhima vansh laugh and speak...........

Vansh: pagalpan toh tum mera ab dekho gi sweetheart....... dekho ki kya kya karta hu mein iss pagalpan mein lekin jara bachke kyoki kahi yeh mera pagalpan tumhari Jaan hi naa le le..........

Ridhima become scared listening vansh words because he is giving him a possessive lover feeling....... Now she is scared she comes out of thought listening vansh's voice.........