His hands softly trailed along the younger's hair and as soon as he finished placing them properly,he froze.... almost all the parts of his body stopped working as his breathing hitched,heart seemed to cease beating and his eyes halted to blink.

His Choco,the most innocent being in the palace who possesses the biggest heart in Jin 's knowledge is now possessing a big deep cut on his left cheek.

Due to repeated flow, the blood has formed a big reddish lump on his cheeks....dried tears soaked in the baby's face indicated how much pain he endured throughout the long sleepless night. Now he is sleeping not for the tiredness but to skip the pain.

Jin tried to call his brothers but couldn't manage to frame his words glancing at the breakable feeble body front of him.

He jerked sleeping koo, tightening the grip on his waist to wake him up....for the first time he showed his aggressive side to the creature as the baby woke up hissing in pain.

"Oww.... C-cooky hyungie?G-good mor ~"

"What happened last night?"

Koo was surprised as he got cut off suddenly at the morning,also by his sweetest hyung.

"Look at me! "Jin demanded tightening his grip on the boy.

Koo flinched at the cold strict voice of the elder which his Cooky has never used on him before...he even didn't greet him back today,a very unlikely behaviour of Jinnie's usual one.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi was more than surprised at the physician's presence in the palace early in the morning and when he came to know that it was for Jungkook he felt even more shocked.However,it didn't stop his heart to take him to koo's room; without any delay.

Jin and Namjoon were already in the room for a while as the doctor was busy checking the boy.

"The cut isn't intense but it's deep for a human kid like him. Proper rest is important for the healing...but it will leave a faint scar permanently on his cheeks."the doctor said while cleaning the wound of the youngest highness of the kingdom.

The sunrays are glowing more inside the room today,reaching the boy's puffy face, turning them to look more shiny and orangish.

The Physician left after his work and koo was about to relax on the bed since the incidents of last night with the vampire still didn't get off him when he realised sharp intense stares on him.

His orbs opened revealing the view of the room but much to his horror,the room contained not one but Four unwanted living beings inside.

The boy gulped. Recalling the orders he got in last night's encounter.

'Nobody should know!'

"C..Cooky hyungie...me sleepy"saying this he started his act in a certain way which will surely succeed in calming the four volcanoes and lead them to pamper him and forget the topic but~

"How did it happen?"Joon asked as he stepped closer.

As the brothers had expected,no reply came from the human.

"I asked something Golden." Joon almost yelled clenching his jaws,hands rose up clutching the boy's little shoulders.

Seeing no hope in his dimple hyungie's eyes,he averted his gaze to Jin, knowing very well that he is the softest of the lot.

But none of his cuteness could curb down the vampire's actions now.... making it worst ,koo found Jin glaring at him.

He wanted to hug his hyungs,sob out the pain and explain them how much the cut hurt him last night,how much his cheeks were burning as he was all alone to deal with the wound but the threatening words of Jimin not to reveal the truth chained up his mouth.