Chapter 5

*Lucas's POV*

I get into my car and head to the party. I'm meeting up with Ben when we get there, he wanted us to go in separate cars in case he or I met someone. Which is what I want. Hopefully I can meet someone and get Ben out of my mind once and for all.

As I arrive I see Lucy and Trisian and I wave. They're a great match, I'm hoping that someday I'll be with someone like that. Someone who gets me, someone who knows what I like and don't like, someone like.. Oh my god! The thought of dating Ben just popped into my head. That's ridiculous, Ben and I are just friends! I don't like boys!

I walk into the back yard where the party is and instantly I notice three or four girls watching me. I'm used to it though, all girls think I'm hot. I asses the options and decide that Abigail Knoll is the one for tonight. I look over at her 5' 3" frame with honey blonde hair, blue eyes, and pretty great assets. Yes, I made a good choice.

She notices me watching her and walks over. "So I'm the one for tonight aren't I?" she asks in a seductive tone.

It's great that these girls understand that they might not get more then a night with me and that they're okay with it.

"Well it looks like it doesn't it, you don't see any other attractive girls around me do you?" I reply.

"Nope I don't," she tells me snuggling up to my arm. "Want to go for a swim?" The party is an end of school \ start of summer party so everyone was instructed to bring a bathing suit for the swimming pool.

"Sure why not," I say, already trying to figure out how long until I can get her naked and calling out my name.

I'm already in my bathing suit so I just pull my shirt off revealing my abs. Abbi pulls off her shirt, revealing a tight fit, tiny cheetah print bikini top. Holy lord that's a nice view. Down go her short-shorts, which weren't really there to begin with, revealing matching bottoms. Oh yes!

I cannonball into the pool and surface just in time to see Abbi getting in. She swims over to me and starts to cling onto me.

"So you like the suit?" she whispers in my ear.

"Oh heck yes babe," I whisper back. "It's very nice and flattering," I add in with a wink.

We swim around, getting into splash fights and even a game of chicken. Sometime during this I see Ben arrive. He didn't even bother with a shirt, just wearing swim shorts that show off his golden brown tan. His scruffy brown hair falls perfectly into his piercing green eyes. He looks hot!

No, no more of those thoughts. He's just my best friend, nothing more! And besides, we're both straight. Almost as if Ben heard this thought, he goes up to Cassidy Daniels and they start talking. Soon Cassidy's rubbing up against his body. She's hot and I'm happy for him.

I go back to splashing around with Abbi. "Hey, want to go somewhere more private?" she asks me.

"Sure babe, anything you want." We get out of the pool and grab two towels from the stack on the table.

As we dry of we head towards one of the guesthouses. Brock Middleton, the guy holding the party, is rich and his house has several.

We get to the guesthouse door and Abbi presses up against me and kisses me. Soon we're full out making out and it's getting pretty heated.

"Whoa there, even though I'm sure some of the other ladies here would enjoy a show from me, let's go inside," I suggest to her. Abbi nods in agreement and I push the door open.

As soon as the door closes Abbi's on me again.

"God you're so hot," she all but purrs. "I'm so lucky that you decided to choose me."

Usually with that line and all the making out I'd be on my way to getting hard, but nothing. I decide I just need to get more into it and don't worry. Abbi jumps into my arms and as I hold her up, we continue to make out, yet there are still no real stirrings fron downstairs.

I move over towards the bed and lay her on her back, holding myself above her. We keep kissing as she runs her fingers through my hair. She moans as I kiss her neck and trail my tongue down her collar bone towards her breasts. She thrusts her chest up at me and I'm more than happy to oblige.

"You like them Luke?" Abbi asks in what usually would be a seductive tone. "I want you so bad."

"I'll be happy to help you in one second babe, let me just go to the bathroom. Why don't you get comfortable while I'm gone."

I walk over to the bathroom and pull my bathing suit down. I look at myself in the floor length mirror. Nothing. No sign of hardness down there and I can't gather why. Abbi is literally so hot, any other guy would probably be bursting out of his shorts to have a chance with her. And she chose me.

I let my hand run down to hold my member. I stroke it once or twice just to see if it will get hard. My mind wanders a little to Ben and how hot he looked today and suddenly I'm getting stiff. What the fuck..? No! This isn't happening. I'm not getting hard thinking about Ben! I'M STRAIGHT!

I walk out off the bathroom and Abbi is completely naked. She looks fantastic and she's here for my pleasure. So why did it take thoughts of my boy best friend to get hard? I push that out of my mind and move towards her.

"You look fantastic babe," I murmur into her neck.

"Ok then why don't you come take advantage of it?"

I  start to touch her and Ben comes back into my mind. "Shit, um Abbi I can't.. I'm so super sorry, but I just can't."

"Really? I wait all year for Morgan to break up with you and when she finally does you can't? Are you still stuck on her? Because believe me she doesn't want you back!" Abbi grabs her bathing suit, puts it back on, and storms out the door.

I lay back in the bed. Shit did I really do that? Why couldn't I get hard? And why when I did get hard it was only after think of Ben!? I can't be gay. There's absolutely no way that I could be gay..

Ben drifts back into my head. How his hair always looks perfect even when he just rolled out of bed. How his eyes are such a magnificent green. How his not extremely but still built, body looks amazing with a tan. How he always seems to know what I'm thinking. He knows everything about me.. He's like my perfect match, but he's a BOY!

What does this mean!? Could I really be GAY!?

HOLY SHIT! I THINK I AM!

---------------------------------------------------
Okay so I bet you weren't expecting that to happen. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm hoping to get these out faster now that it's summer, but we'll see. As always, thanks for reading! :D