[Snort, this pure and unpretentious little thing in the later stage didn't find this pair of cute and unpretentious CPs, and visually inspected the stupid ('"VO" [Upstairs calm, this is pure brotherhood, don't crooked upstairs.] However, I believe that one day in the later period will understand Cao Bai's overflowing feelings. 】

In the next ten minutes, Bai Yu and Cao Jun passed five levels and killed six generals, and soon reached the last level.

Cao Jun suddenly said: "There is still a puzzle to get all the task cards, but I heard that this last level is a bit scary, if you are afraid, just hide behind me." "

Bai Yu said: "What's so terrible? It's all artificial. With that, he pushed open the door and walked in.

Cao Jun hurriedly followed.

After the first few levels, Bai Yu and Cao Jun resisted the last level, and they did not turn pale with fear like the first level.

The two walked out of the haunted house with the task puzzle, Bai Yu walked to the side and asked the staff of the playground for an ice cream, and said while eating; "It's good to record a show, and you don't have to pay for food."

Cao Jun was putting together a puzzle, and when he heard this, he glanced at him and didn't say anything, but the resistance to Bai Yu in his heart dissipated a lot because of what happened in the haunted house just now.

"What's next?" Bai Yu said with a smile.

Cao Jun sighed and said, "... Get the cards in the hands of a few children playing the merry-go-round, and then return to the starting point to hand them to the referee."

"It shouldn't be that simple." Bai Yu walked side by side with him in the direction of the merry-go-round, "I don't know where the other people's tasks have gone."

"We should be the first." Cao Jun was confident, "Don't worry."

"I think staying as a punishment can steal some appearances." Bai Yu grinned and stuffed the rest of the field tube into his mouth.

[Scheming boy, the program team will not let you, a bewitching slut, succeed! ] 】

[Little Brother Bai's old driver, driving woo woo. ] I have never found that Brother Bai is so familiar with the rules of reality shows, Xiaosheng admires it! 】

It wasn't until the two of them came to the merry-go-round one after another that they found that the program team was really not so kind.

Several children sat on the merry-go-round, each of them looking very innocent, but no matter how Cao Jun went up to coax him, no one would say who the task was stuck.

"You have to tell us stories, or the Great Demon King won't let us give you the treasure." The little boy sitting on the wooden horse laughed with a lollipop.

Bai Yu spotted a position, sat down, sat on a parallel wooden horse with a chubby face, and said, "Hey, what's your name."

Little Fat looked at him with deep hatred, "Give up, brave warriors will not be afraid of dark forces, I am a dragon warrior, I will not talk to you."

"Dragon Warrior, haven't you discovered my identity?" Bai Yu had a deep face, "I still want to marry the baby princess to you, but you... Broke my heart!"

"Doesn't the princess belong to the prince?" Little Fat was brought over by him and asked involuntarily.

"The dragon warrior is cutting through the thorns and thorns in front, why is the prince the one who marries the princess??" Bai Yu sneered, "The beautiful princess should belong to the dragon warriors."