O6. YOU'RE LATE

it was a peaceful day in the café, with nari not being present as the penalty for her lash out on the last shift, and everyone just seemed to get along well.

while it was peaceful for the ones doing shift duty, xiaoqi seemed to have a bad day, as she rushed in the café, bursting the door open which had caught the attention of people.

seeing the sight of the girl, minjun grinned "your late, snowy" 

xiaoqi didnt reply and slightly pushed him away before she went to change into her work attire, which made the male frown "you know, she really is not interested in you"

minjun raised a brow, as he noticed the presence of the liu who was holding a big box, "how do you know that? you jealous?" he snickered

"jealous of what? you being a hopeless romantic? i would rather eat shit than be jealous of you" yangyang replies, before he walked away to the kitchen, making sure to bump shoulders with the other male.

minjun scoffed "he really thinks he nailed that- oh hi snowy-"

"fuck off, thanks" the girl mumbled, bumping shoulders with the other male before she walks towards the counter, and that made the male grimace.

"why does every one hate me? i literally just exist!"

💗

"so, mind telling us why you were late today?"

sohee asked the girl, the two of them were in charge of cleaning up after shift. "long story short, i  spent the night in the hospital last night since my aunt gave birth and i ended up being the one watching over the baby while my aunt was asleep, i had a bunch of extra classes which i attended and slept in one of them so i had to go to detention after session, the traffic was crazy today, and i found out i got my period so i had to rush to the restaurant toilet and changed my clothes and i rushed here and here i am" 

sohee hissed in a way of sympathy, before she said "damn thats going to hurt, how about you take a little nap on that couch over there while i clean up, i will wake you up after that and then we can go to drink with the others" 

xiaoqi didnt even waste a second as she heard the gentle request, as she rushed towards the couch and laid down, closing her eyes.

it didn't even take her a minute to fall into dreamland.

sohee sighed, before she placed the last plate on the shelf and then she went to the staff only room to take off her apron and place it neatly before she got out, before she took her phone out to check the time.

10:20, we still have 30 minutes left before we meet up.

the girl decided to sit on one of the chairs, yawning as she tried not to sleep "i will just watch my demon for the time being" she mumbled, before she opened netflix on her phone, and started watching from the part that she stopped at.

i know its a short chapter but m tryna get back on track in skl so 🤷‍♀️