Lorena and Klaus sat as they awaited for the werewolves Klaus had just killed to transition. The sun was beginning to set.

"I hate how long this takes." Lorena groaned as she leaned back into Klaus. Klaus reacted by wrapping his arms tighter around her waist.

"They should wake soon my love." Klaus smiled as he looked at the five bodies that lied on the ground. "Theres a cooler full of the doppelgängers blood just in case they get even more hungry."

"That reminds me, I am starved. I going to get a snack." Lorena suggested.

"There's a bar not far off from here, stay safe my love." Klaus said smiling as she got up and out of his lap.

"I'll be quick." Lorena vamp sped leaving Klaus alone with the bodies.

He watched as one of the werewolves twitched. "Great, they're waking up."

It was night when Lorena returned, the hybrids were waking up from transition as Klaus handed them each blood bags of Elena's blood

"Thank you for all being so, participating."

The wolves Klaus and Lorena had been by were all going through something, making their own sort of pack as an escape. When Klaus offered them a chance to be stronger they gradually accepted.

Lorena stepped into Klaus's hold.

"Congratulations Nik, you have your first successful pack of hybrids."

Klaus smiled before correcting her. "We, my love. We have our first successful pack of hybrids."

Lorena smiled as she went to kiss him before she was interrupted by a ringing in Klaus's pocket. Klaus pecked her lips before reaching in his pocket and pulling out his phone.

"Hello? Stefan, finished your self brooding mate?"

Lorena watched Klaus's expression darken as she looked to him confused when he looked shocked before he began talking frantically.

"I want to see his rotting body." Klaus said beginning to pace. "For myself."

Lorena used her hearing to listen to their conversation.

"Come by whenever." She heard Stefan say faintly.

"Nik, what's the matter?"

Klaus paused placing the phone on speaker. "Apparently Mikeal is dead."

"If you're lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you." Klaus spoke.

"And I will kill you." Lorena said into the phone before continuing. "So answer with your life, Mr.Salvatore."

"Is what you're saying the truth?" Klaus asked him.

They listened as Stefan paused before he spoke.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes."

Lorena rolled her eyes muting the call. "He paused I don't believe him." She looked up into her husband's eyes. "I don't either." He said nodding in agreement before he unmuted and spoke.

"I want to talk to Rebekah."

"That's not a problem. She's right here."

"Hello, Nik."

"Rebekah love. What's this I hear about Mikeal's tragic run in with a dagger?"

"It's true." Lorena heard her pause. "He's finally out of our lives for good."

Klaus's head dropped, Lorena realizing that a sense of relief had just taken him over. Lorena could sense something was off she didn't trust Stefan, but she trusted Rebekah. But there was a gut, wrenching feeling that something was wrong.

She took the phone from Klaus's hand. "Bekah."

Lorena listened as Rebekah paused before she spoke. "Lorena, I miss you guys. I'm miserable here."

"I know Bekah, we miss you too. Don't worry, we'll be back home soon."

"Good. I'll see you guys then." Rebekah hung up the phone.

"Nik." Lorena placed a hand on his cheek looking to him sadly. "I don't trust her."

Klaus looked up to her. "I know love, I don't either."

"I can't believe that we're going back

"I can't believe that we're going back." Lorena said groaning.

Klaus chuckled at his wife grabbing her hand as he placed a kiss on it. "You called it home, my love. Besides, after doing all this traveling I believe we should settle down somewhere."

"In a town where everyone wants to kill you? You really think that's the best option?"

"Yes my love, I have my doppelgänger. And I can make as many hybrids as I want for protection."

"No longer from Mikeal, if we are wrong about Rebekah lying. Then again, I'm not sure she would lie, not unless she's found something out or perhaps they are threatening her with something."

"Anything is a possibility love, that's why we are going to check it out. The car will be here in an hour."

"So we have a little bit more time is what I'm hearing." Lorena said suggestively as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She gasped as Klaus vamp sped her to a wall before giggling as he placed a rushed kiss on her lips. As he tore her clothes off.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked. "Very much so." She said pulling him back in for a kiss.