practice

You arrive at the sturniolos house to spend the night with Chris. You open their door because you had their keys and you went inside. You saw nick in the kitchen and you both greeted each other.

"hey nick!" you say, "hey gorg, how's it going?" he asks, "yeah i'm great, where's chris?" you ask him, "oh he's at practice with matt, i thought you knew," he replied, "oh yeah i totally forgot," you say but you really had no idea he was at practice.

"well i mean it is getting pretty late, you can go wait in chris's room and wait till he gets back," nick says, "yeah that sounds fun, but, we could just watch a movie together," you reply, "omg yes that's a better idea!" nick yells and you smile and you both go lay on the couch.

A few hours went by and you were getting really tired, Chris still wasn't home yet.

You let out a big yawn

"hey maybe you should go to bed now," nick says as you are about to fall asleep, "okay," you yawn loud and you hug nick goodnight and go to chris's room.

You walk into Chris's room and slam right on his bed instantly falling asleep.

An hour later you hear the doorknob rattling knowing it's Chris. You sit up as he walks through the door. Chris sees you and his eyes widen.

"Oh hey babe, i didn't know you were coming," he says, "yeah sorry," you let out a big yawn, "no don't apologise, i'm really happy you're here," he says climbing into bed and into your arms, "I had a really bad day today," he says as his voice sounds tired, "Oh no why, tell me all about it," you reply.

You listen to Chris's day for the rest of the night.

—————
really sorry if this story is bad!

word count: 306