period

Period

Chris asked you to stay over at his place tonight and you obviously agreed. As it got late you and Chris snuggled in bed.
He then gets up to get an extra blanket and you see blood on the sheets.

"shit... no, no," you mutter to yourself realising you just got your period. Chris sees you panicking. "I'm so sorry Chris," you say trying not to cry, you quickly get up, "y/n it's ok, don't worry," he says but you run to the bathroom in embarrassment.

you start sobbing and realise you don't want to face him because you were so embarrassed. You sit there crying for half an hour until you hear a knock at the door.

"can I come in?"

It was Chris.

"yeah one second," you say wiping your tears off before opening the door

You see him holding a big box, you look inside and your heart melts. "you didn't have to," he smiles at you handing the box filled with pads, tampons, your favourite chocolate and fav snacks. "Thank my mom, she helped me get this all together," Chris laughs and places a kiss on your forehead. "I'll leave you be, come out when you're ready," he says and leaves the bathroom.

You come out a few minutes later after freshening up, you open the door and see Chris changing the bedsheets and he sees you and you both smile, he jumps into bed and you join him cuddling each other,

"I love you y/n," he whispers in your ear, "I love you more," you reply before you fall asleep.

—————
hii i hope you enjoyed this story, i really enjoyed this

word count: 268