Episode 2

The destiny plays a different roles in the life of good people....

The days pass by...
Anu and anuj both started studying in the same locality. Anuj is studying in the private school with his sister mukku and anu anu and bhaves hare studying in the government school. Anuj goes in car and anu goes school by walking. Both are intelligent and got the 1st prize every year for the best performance in school.
Both are jiddi and only do whatever theey waant.. Per ghar per dono ki nahi chalti 🤭🤭. Kapadias business grows more after homecoming of mukku. Now papa and mumma kapadia get busy in their business and went to different states for the business. Papa and mumma joshi are busy in their farms and doing other small household works. Both anuj and anu help their siblings to grow up.
Anuj always pass by the school of anu and both anuj and anu feels something good and a beautiful smile appear on their face.. They don't know what are they feeling but the only thing thay know is they feels something different.

One day... The rain has different mood today.
Anu and bhavesh are standing below the umbrella and are going school.
Anuj and mukku are going to school and pass by the anu and bhavesh.
At the same time the umbrella of anu slip from her hand and comes between the car of anuj. Anuj immediately move out of car and takes umbrella. At the same time anu also move towards the umbrella and suddenly her leg bend and she scream.... Aah... And on hearing this anuj turn back and grab the anu's waist and not allw her to fall holding umbrella with one hand and anu with other hand...rainfall and radio with song.... And a deep eyelock....

Chupana bhi nahin aata
jatana bhi nahin aata
humen tumse mohabbat hai
batana bhi nahi aata
( hatheli par tumhara naam
likhte hai mitate hai )... (2)
tumhi se pyaar karte hai
tumhi se phir kyon chupate hai
juban pe baat hain lekin sunana hi nahin aata
humen tumse .....
( mohabbat kaise karte hai
koi to humko samjhaye )... (2)
kahin aisa na ho ki
pyaar bin umra kat jaaye
tum se milne ka koi bahan bhi nahi aata
humen tumse mohabbat hai ...
( chori chori chupke chupke
tumko dekha karte hai )... (2)
haale dil sunane se
na jane kyon darte hai
kitna pagal dil hai mera manana bhi nahi aata
hume tumse ...

Anuj driver horn them and both get apart and anuj give her her umbrella and move towards his car. Anu takes her umbrella and move towards bhavesh and at once she turn back to see him... She blush a little and reach toward bhavesh. Anuj sit in the car and see anu and bhavesh... Mukku see them and said... How cute in a low tone.... And finally anuj moves ahead in his car and anu also reach their school....

Let's being the love story of MaAn in a different way... The souls connection... 2 dil ek jaan wali kahani.... Dur rehker bhi pass rehne vali kahani.... Na jante hue bhi ek hone ka ehsaas.... (Hyee... Jyada romentic ho gai me to... 🤭🤭🤭🤭)
Let's begins something new.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

...........

To be continue.....

Sorry guys for the super duper late of about 6 month per I m stuck with my busy schedule of study and exams back to back... I juust complete the one xam today and decided to do something for u guys.... Wish that u not forget me...
Thank you for the support for the story...
I will try to update my all stories faster as I can....
Thank you all

This update is specially for my pyar ananyagudi who supported me on my every step... Aapse bola tha na pyar aapki wish poori ker dungi... Ho gai... Poori wish.... One more wish is in line... Stay tuned pyar... 😘😘😘😘😘😘