𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥 | 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

TW; SMUT/DIRTY TALKS/NAME CALLING.

***

Scenario: Andrea and her secret affair with her boyfriend's brother.

ANDREA POV

ANDREA POV.

I waited at the door patiently.

I have rang the doorbell three times and I'm assuming tom must be so busy he hadn't hear me outside.

As i was about to leave, the door swing open behind me. I turn around and saw tom, he was gasping for air and look like he ran from upstair 'till here.

"Oh," i scoff. "Fuck, I'm sorry. Come in." Tom apologize. I chuckled slightly and walk in with him.

His house wasn't that good but wasn't bad either, just enough to fit with him and his brother, bill. I always visit their house, tom is my boyfriend and it made me happy with just being with him.

"You can sit at the couch while i cook for dinner." Tom say, kissing my forehead gently while i smile. He smile back and made his way on the kitchen.

"Can i use the bathroom real quick?" I screamed out to tom. "Sure, i have to go to the market too, do you wanna come?" I saw tom walking out from the kitchen.

"No, i will just go talk with bill." I respond. "Oh, okay have fun." He smiles. He kissed me lastly and we both started parting ways.

I sigh slightly and walk upstairs. I walk into the near bathroom and started to look at myself. I was wearing a not-too-short black skirt and a grey spaghetti shirt with my pull up bra that exposed my breast not much.

I let my hair fall at my shoulder and just like that i walk out. My eyes widen slightly when i saw no other than Tom's brother, bill.

I gulped slightly as i hear a car now heading to the road, I'd assume from tom. "Hi." I sigh. "Just a 'hi', no kiss?" Bill take a step at my direction.

"N-no." I stuttered. "Why not? You're afraid my brother knew about us?" He tilt my chin slightly, i stare at his amazing brown eyes that reflect perfectly on it's own way.

"He knew nothing.." I look away, shrugging his hand from being at my chin. I glare at him lastly before walking pass him.

"And where do you think you're going, hm?" Bill grabbed my wrist, i was pinned in the wall and both of his arm corner me.

"I'm not done talking at you yet, you little bunny." Bill crushed his mouth to me, he didn't even hesitate anything and touch my waist.

It was rough, i don't have any time to pulled away and have no either more choices than kiss him back. Our tongue was meeting every movement of our lips, i feel myself being want to be wrapped by his hand and him being inside me.

Fuck! I miss this, i miss him.

I know i always ignore him, but i just couldn't resist him that easy.. We sneak out everytime his brother aren't around, we kisses privately and often meet up on our favorite spot.

I know what I'm doing is forbidden knowing that I'm also dating his brother.. It's just what i want, and i know bill will fulfill what i want obviously..

Bill lift my body, i crashed into the wall more while i held his face high. We just couldn't let go of our lips, otherwise i want it to keep at mine..

I feel him now walking somewhere, my eyes shut close and press my lips to feel him more. I suddenly hear a door shut closed, i pulled away and realize we were in his room.

We both move at his bed, i was on top of him-grinding into his black jeans slowly with my needy cunt. Bill's hand travel at my curves, i was feeling him hard that i miss him being in me again.

It's not like I'm comparing both of them, tom is just.. I don't know, i just found bill better.

"Stop teasing me Andrea, or otherwise.." Bill catch for his breath. "Or what?" I replied.

"You will regret it." He answers. I bit my lower lip slowly and unzip his jeans quickly. Something in me feel rush, I want him Inside me so desperately that i don't care if his brother sees us.

I slip my hand inside his boxer, grabbing the base of his cock and stroking it carefully. I watch bill gripped at the bedsheet, his mouth parted slightly and his eyes shut close to the back of his head.

"Fuck, i need your pussy.. Andrea." Bill demand. I laugh slightly and do what he says.

"You want it? Beg for it." I smirk.

I open my underwear to the side, i let my folds touch the tip of Bill's cock and leading it in. I let out a slow moan while i curse some few words in the air.

I throw my head back while i press myself into Bill's hips, my waist moving slowly while i hold the tightness of my pussy.

"Ugh!" I moaned, bill did that on purpose!

"I love how you sound like that." He did it again. He was pushing me down and i couldn't bounce properly.

I feel myself screaming into his name, bouncing my body up and down through his length. Bill held my ass tightly, keeping me in as we both take the charges.

I held at the headboard behind him and the sound of the squeaking mattress pass my ears. I didn't care if the bed break, as long as we both feel pleasure that's the only important thing.

"You're taking my cock so well, baby." He praise. I bounce my body into him faster, giving him moans while he continue to trace his hand at my skin.

Bill leaves some hickeys on my chest, squeezing it lightly and still keeping me on hold. "Your brother will be here any minute.." I remind him.

"And I don't care, just continue riding me and end of the story." Bill simply shrug. As far as i know, he is just similar to his own brother. Perhaps in Different Perspective.

Bill's other hand rocked my clit, it can simply make me reach the climax and the different expression i can make.

I couldn't control my body, my sweats dripping from my hair and my heart pound faster against my chest. I watch Bill's expression change quickly as we're both reaching the climax. His mouth parted bigger, my eyes rolling back into my head while in every cost of pleasures bill can be always the one who can make me feel as if I'm in heaven.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck!" I moan. Bill's cock is hitting that spot, i want it so bad i can take his dick in just one thrust of my waist.

"Did i hit that spot, baby?" Bill smirk. "Ah, yes bill, ahh!" I screamed his name. My legs trembling, the wetness of my folds is giving sounds in the room.

Bill didn't hesitate on sinking me deeper into his waist, i gripped into the hold of the head board and the feeling of releasing filled my mind. We both released, i encounter how bad we both want each other. I'm tired of waiting and waiting for the time when we're going to meet again, i want this to happen again.

Bill's warmth fill me up, his thick white cum Spilling from inside me until it dripped down into his cock.

I look down to bill, he have smile that planted on his cheek. He have no make up on and i love how his face clearer than before. I leaned in, persuading my lips to his. We both meet our tongues, i shut my eyes closed and enjoy this short moment.

I didn't hate on having both relationship with both brother at the same time, This is the affair i don't want to get ruin.

***

ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT!

SOOOOO, THIS IS THE FIRST SMUT! IDK HOW BUT I'M NOT A BILL GIRL I TOTALLY LOVE THIS FR, FOR BILL GIRL'S OUT THERE THIS BOOK IS FOR Y'ALL‼️(all tokio hotel fans can also, no Offence though!)