When killing pigs for rice, he happily finished three bowls of rice.

    After eating, Lian couldn't wait to ask Brother Zhu to take him up the mountain.

    He is older.

    More than a month of sea voyage left me very exhausted.

    He refused the clean and tidy room and lay naked on the ridge of the medicine field.

    Amid the fragrance of herbs, I snored like thunder and slept extremely soundly!

    As soon as he woke up, he quickly checked the growth of the herbs.

    He checked extremely carefully.

    Each herb is inspected almost one by one.

    Want to select the most suitable mother plant.

    The mother plant is extremely important.

    This is related to whether it can survive and whether it can be divided.

    A good mother plant not only has a high survival rate, but can also grow dozens of ramets.

    With divisions, the herbs will grow longer and longer.

    Therefore, the rhizome must be developed and the vitality must be stronger.

    In fact, plants are just like people, they have strengths and weaknesses.

    The strongest among the strong is the King of Medicine.

    Brother Zhu is very familiar with medicine fields.

    Quickly pointing out the king of medicine for dozens of different herbs.

    Hua Zhang was overjoyed. He found a small branch and inserted it next to the King of Medicine to mark it.

    If you only find one plant of each herb, you may not be able to survive. Once it dies, your trip will be in vain.

    In addition to the King of Medicine, four small King of Medicine plants with similar conditions were also found.

    Hua Zhang was extremely busy and wished he could find all the medicine kings right away.

    With two wings growing on his back, he flew directly back to Ningcheng.

    He only had eyes for life-saving herbs, and didn't even take a second look at the tanks and fighter planes in the valley.

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets and stood tall and long on the field.

    "Mr. Hua, don't you scold me for being lawless?"

    Hua Zhang squatted among the herbs, wiping the sweat from his head and picking at the herbs without raising his head.

    "Hey, I won't scold you. Whether you are law-abiding or lawless, that's not something I should consider."

    "I only know that the medicine field in Hongchuan is really good!"

    "When I leave, just don't stop me from pulling out the medicine king."

    Zhou Chen smiled and kicked a piece of soil off the field.

    "Are you still thinking of leaving?"

    Hua Zhang raised his head and looked at the other party in confusion.

    "Can you really get in and out?"

    "Then I won't leave. There are enough herbs here for me to do research!"