______

12/07/15

"Why did you do it again? You should've just ignored the hate comments." Ebony sighed, scrolling through social media. They were in Wynter's car, on the way to the airport to fly to Australia. Clyde was in the shotgun seat, while the two girls sat at the back.

She, along with Wynter's management team, are trying their best to monitor the reactions from the public that are caused by Wynter's comments. Some fans of Taylor and other artists were going after Wynter since she didn't have the best reputation. The 'fans' were telling her to stay away from their idols 'cause they were worried that Wynter's attitude would rub off on them.

"It's fine, Bonie. Like you said, some people are just so full of negativity that they'll find absolutely anything to criticize and throw hate against a person." Wynter said, pulling down the sleeping mask over her eyes as she reclined the car's seat lower.

"So if people are going to despise me regardless of what I do, then why should I even bother changing my attitude to meet their inhumane expectations?" She said softly but firmly.

Clyde nodded and smiled like a proud father as he listened in on the conversation from the passenger seat. Even Ebony couldn't stop herself from smiling proudly at Wynter when she heard those words. They couldn't believe that this was the same girl that came from a reputation-freak family.

"Plus, I'm just giving them something to hate on since I'm too flawless for their shit." She joked with a playful sigh, Clyden and Ebony's smile immediately fell.

"Okay then, Ms. Veilleux."

______

They arrived at the airport moments later. Their plane takes off at 1am, meaning they will most likely arrive at 12 or 1am the next day.

Everyone was tired and groggy before getting on the plane, which means there's a chance they will all doze off during the flight.

They were using the private plane Wyatt bought for them one Christmas.

They were lucky the airline didn't announce the flight to the public, so no paparazzi was there to make them even more exhausted. They apparently didn't think it through properly, basing on the text message Wynter is yet to receive.

______

December 05, 2015

Father
When are you and your brother planning to visit?

December 07, 2015

Father

Ignoring my messages? You should know better.

Father
Call me immediately when you land.

______

"Shit." Wynter mumbled when she saw the texts from Wyatt. She immediately sat up straight from laying down on her seat, holding the phone in her hand in horror.

"Mav." She called out for her brother. The plane was quiet enough for Wade to hear Wynter's words from his seat. Ivy, Leo, and their managers were all asleep so they had to speak quietly to avoid waking them up.

"Maverick, come here, please." Wade knew how rare it is to hear that word from Wynter. Her pleading tone wasn't usual to hear either, he knew something was wrong. He unwillingly walked over to her seat, murmuring about how tired he was.