"All thanks to you, right?"

"Then I'll take my leave. Happy marriage!"

The makeup artist wished before disappearing from the eyesight of y/n. Holding the heavy dress y/n stands up from her seat to look at herself. She meets with a girl who has a beautiful pair of blue eyes which is her own reflection. She can't even recognize who is that gorgeous goddess.

 She can't even recognize who is that gorgeous goddess

Soon the refreshing smile of y/n fades away from her face remembering this marriage is not a real one

Soon the refreshing smile of y/n fades away from her face remembering this marriage is not a real one. She dreamed of having an elegant marriage with full of kind, passion and love with her loving one.

But seems like her dream is not gonna be true in the real world. She wished her parents could be with her in her marriage. But seems like the fortune is not in her side anymore.

Never in her life, she thought her wedding will be a mere photoshoot along with a contract. She can't change the time anymore. She had caged herself signing the agreement.

"Y/n, let- - - "

Taehyung comes inside of the room to call the bride, but he gets stuck by the view of y/n

"Yes oppa?"

"Wow, you are gorgeous y/n. I'm sure jungkook will melt by your beauty."

"Haha thanks"

"Sis, this is the time. Let's go"

"Yeah, sure"

She said following taehyung to the car. There is a parked car near the road for y/n. With the help of taehyung she manages to get on the car.

Unknown feeling is building inside her. She can't even recognize it is nervous, fear or anything else. Somehow she can feel how her palms get wet by sweat.

When the driver opened the car she gets off from the expensive white car. Following by taehyung she gets inside the church where their photoshoot is held.

Stepping inside the church she sees her soon-to-be husband standing with another man who is in his mid forties. So she assumes him as jungkook's father.

When the chocolate brown eyes of jungkook catches her blue orbs she can feel an unknown feeling which she never felt before. She can't take off her eyes from the charming prince of her who can nominate as the most handsome man in the world.

 She can't take off her eyes from the charming prince of her who can nominate as the most handsome man in the world

Meanwhile jungkook gets stuck by the view of his bride. The hypnotizing eyes of her carries another magic today. Cause he can't look other direction rather than her.

"Good morning mister"

Y/n said while politely bowing towards the mid forties man who stood beside jungkook.

"Just call me appa, my daughter-in-law"

She sends a warm smile to him, accepting his dear offer. After a long time she pronounces that word.

"So, can we start?"

Taehyung asked stepping towards the soon-to-be family.

"But oppa, what if they doubt about this?"

"About what y/n?"

"I mean about the place. As you said if he is a famous person, so they would not expect to see a simple marriage in a church"

"You are so clever my dear. But don't worry, it won't be a problem. If they asked that kind of question, jungkook can tell that he likes a simple wedding rather than a grand event, right son?"

"Hmm"

"Director, let's start"

Taehyung said to a man who is busy in giving instructions to three cameramen.

"Let's continue the marriage. My guys will do the photoshoot during it"

The director said to all of them who return a nod understanding the procedure.

As there is no father to y/n, jungkook's dad offers his arm to y/n to go along the aisle. Y/n gets overwhelming by her appa's gestures cause he never asked about her parents to make her uneasy.

According to the rituals his dad gives y/n's hand to jungkook, where he gets her with a smirk on his lips.

"Jeon jungkook, do you accept Kim y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

The priest asked from jungkook according to the sacred quotes of the bible.

"I do"

Jungkook said without any hesitation, glancing at the girl next to him from the edge of his eye.

"Kim y/n, do you accept Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I-I do"

She said fiddling with her fingers even though it is a fake marriage.

"You may kiss the bride"

The priest announced to the newly wedded couple. But there is no one to cheer them both.

To be continued.........