121

Chapter 121

After receiving the dumplings, the three of them did not go back directly. Instead, they went to a hot spring resort owned by an elder whom Qi Weiran knew.

"Yi Qingju, did you bring my Ultraman?"

Qi Xinian shouted as soon as he got in the car.

Yi Qingju put his schoolbag aside: "Take it with you, take it with you."

Seeing that he didn't say anything, he added: "Don't worry, I brought the cheapest one, and I won't feel bad if it gets damaged by water."

Qi Xinian only then satisfy. Qi Weiran: "..."

Children know how to cherish money, which is actually a kind of growth.

"My dear nephew, you're here."

Yi Qingju had just stepped out of the car when a middle-aged man came up with someone to greet him.

He was wearing casual clothes and looked good. It was obvious from a glance that he was living a good life.

Inexplicably, Yi Qingju felt that he looked familiar.

[Did you see it on the news? ]

"Uncle Zhen, long time no see."

Qi Weiran stepped forward to shake hands with him, his expression not as cold as before.

Then he introduced to him: "This is my wife, Yi Qingju."

Before he could continue, Qi Xi Nian took the initiative to introduce himself: "Hello, Grandpa Zhen, my name is Qi Xi Nian."

The other party obviously knew Qi Xi Nian. Xi Nian was adopted by Qi Weiran from his eldest brother. He bent down and touched his head and said, "Good boy."

Yi Qingju also took advantage of the opportunity to say hello to him.

He also responded with a smile.

"My good nephew finally came to my place, so you have to drink tea with me."

He patted Qi Weiran on the shoulder and smiled.

Qi Weiran nodded and said yes.

Later, Yi Qingju held Tuanzi's hand and looked up at the name of the hot spring villa. After seeing the plaque with the words "Ninggu Villa" written on it, her emotions were a little complicated.

She lowered her head and asked Qi Xi Nian in a low voice: "What's the full name of Grandpa Zhen?"

Qi Xi Nian didn't act like her, he just said it as he said, obviously he had done some homework: "Zhen Yuandao."

He spoke in a clear and smooth tone. Say these three words.

Yi Qingju: "..."

That's good. He sounds like the name of a loyal minister.

"His daughter must be very good at palace fighting..."

This was beyond Qi Xinian's knowledge.

Qi Weiran was dealing with Zhen Yuandao's words beside him, and he kept paying attention to the two people behind him out of the corner of his eye.

Although the name of Ninggu Hot Spring Villa implies hardship and danger, the overall style is low-key and elegant.

Since Qi Xinian was hungry, the three of them simply ate something before going to the soup.

When choosing a soup pool, Qi Weiran came over and asked Yi Qingju what she wanted to soak in, red wine or milk.

Everyone is wearing swimsuits and can take a dip together.