116

Chapter 116

Yi Qingju suddenly wanted to go shopping for no other reason.

Mainly I wanted to prepare a small gift for Uncle Li who came from afar.

"I recommend a store to you. They have clothes of various styles. You can find punk outfits from any subculture. Don't always wear one style."

Yi Qingju became interested as soon as he heard this.

Sorry, Uncle Li, please wait.

"Holy crap, I knew you were suitable for this kind of outfit."

Zhou Yi stood up from the sofa.

Fortunately, there were few customers in the store, so she didn't have to worry about disturbing others.

The store manager looked up, surprise flashing in his eyes.

"Really?" Yi Qingju went to look in the mirror.

It is completely opposite to the usual light-colored girly style.

The girl in the mirror is wearing a dark green high-collar bottoming shirt, a white ribbon shirt, and a black new Chinese-style suit jacket with a green bamboo pattern embroidered on the top, and black gauze culottes.

The original sweet aura on Yi Qingju's body disappeared in an instant, and her slightly innocent cat eyes became cold, cool and beautiful. The store manager and Zhou Yi stared at her.

"No wonder they say a man relies on his clothes and his horse's saddle. You are completely different from before."

She took a few photos while Yi Qingju was talking to the store manager.

Looking at those photos that could be shown without any needing to be edited, I was extremely envious on Monday.

At this time, Qi Weiran, who had just received the dumpling, suddenly rang on his cell phone.

[Monday requested to add you as a friend]

Qi Weiran directly refused.

After a few minutes, another one was added there.

Just when he was about to ignore it, he accidentally glanced at the words on the verification message.

"Hello, Mr. Qi, I am Monday. I have a beautiful photo of your wife in my hand. I am fifty, so you can change the wallpaper on your phone every day."

Qi Weiran only paused with his fingers before clicking to agree.

The moment the contact window popped up, he transferred five hundred times to it.

Monday: Thank you, boss.

Then I sent over a dozen photos, and it was obvious that most of them were taken secretly.

No one inside looked directly at the camera.

Looking at the person in the photo who had a completely different style than usual, Qi Weiran's eyes seemed to be glued to the screen.

Yi Qingju over there was pleased to see Zhou Yi. She changed her clothes and paid for it. She asked the store manager to help wrap it up and then asked her: "What are you enjoying? Did you pick up money?"

Zhou Yi said happily: "It's not just picking up money." When I got the money, I exchanged a few photos for 500 yuan."

Now she no longer uses the Zhou family's money. Apart from owning a house, she is just an ordinary poor person living on salary.