34

Chapter 34

After that day, Yi Qingju kept looking for the elevator steward who cheated her that day.

But the strange thing is that the person seemed to have evaporated. No matter how she searched, she couldn't find him.

The incident faded into the back of her mind as her foot healed and the good things that were about to happen tonight.

After bringing Xiaotuanzi back, Yi Qingju told Aunt Zhang that she would not be eating at home tonight.

Aunt Zhang was stunned: "Madam, you want to eat out?"

This is really unusual, but I don't remember Madam having any friends.

She nodded.

After Aunt Zhang turned around and left, Xiaoduanzi, who was holding juice and biting a straw, raised his head and glanced at her strangely: "I guess you are going on a date."

Yi Qingju smiled with a "kind" expression: "I guess You don't want to listen to bedtime stories tonight."

Qi Xinian immediately said seriously: "Don't worry, I will be responsible for the food of the old sow and the little boar tonight."

She touched his head in a funny way: "Now you are I don’t mind it anymore.”

Qi Xinian curled her lips arrogantly and looked at the little turtle on her shoulder: “You’re going to leave, why not leave it with me.” Thinking of the story the teacher told today about releasing marine

life , a sense of justice emerged in his heart.

Yi Qingju treats the turtle very badly. He never gives it food or sleep. It is so pitiful.

Little Jiji withdrew his head from the turtle shell, his green bean-sized eyes flashing: [The host will not give me to you, I am not an ordinary turtle] "

This is the turtle in Wang Wei's poem, you have to treat it well It."

Yi Qingju put the confused little Jiji into Xiaotuanzi's hand.

Xiaojiji:? So love will disappear right?

When he won the prize that day, the male anchor added Yi Qingju's WeChat account and quickly finalized the restaurant address.

When Yi Qingju just came here and felt unfamiliar and conflicted with the world, she spent every sleepless night watching male anchors.

The male anchor's online name is Yudu. He has a manly appearance that she also likes. He has a good figure, especially his voice, and there is no sense of distance when chatting with others.

Yi Qingju rewarded her with a lot of money.

That's right, she is commonly known as "the top sister on the list".

If he were an ordinary person, he would undoubtedly dress himself up beautifully.

But Yi Qingju's identity is a big problem.

How can it be so ordinary?

So, when Yudu arrived, what he saw was the ordinary girl who was facing him sideways, wearing an ordinary sportswear and a pair of large-frame glasses that covered half of her face.

Younger than he imagined.

"Hello, may I ask, are you "the only one with a red pussy among all the monkeys in the mountain"? "

Yi Qingju turned her head and met a pair of eyes that shone with kindness.

Her eyes lit up.

Oh, my son is even more beautiful in person than in the live broadcast room.