32

Chapter 32

The eighteenth floor is, as the butler said just now, a huge garden as expected.

All of a sudden, the strong but not greasy fragrance of flowers rushed towards her face, making her feel dazed for a while.

In this season of ginkgo and maple leaves as colors. At first glance, seeing the seemingly endless sea of ​​white gardenia flowers, there is really a sense of lightness that makes people's eyes shine.

"That kid Qi Weiran really likes gardenias."

Before the pigsty was built, the backyard was full of them.

Among them, gardenias account for the majority, and this place is no exception.

"Did the gardenia save his life before?"

Speaking of which, she also liked that white and flawless flower for a while when she was very young.

As for why she didn't like it later, she couldn't remember clearly.

Little Jiji struggled to get out of Yi Qingju's pocket, and she took the opportunity to put the little turtle on her shoulder.

It shook its head and explained: [I remember that the original book seems to have mentioned the reason why Qi Weiran likes gardenias]

[At that time, internal disputes continued in the Qi family, and when the side branch was eyeing to seize power, it planned a kidnapping. But the young Qi Weiran ran away and stayed in a very remote place for nearly a year before being found by his elder brother] [After coming back, besides a big change in his personality,

Qi Weiran also had an extra Hobbies]

[That's Gardenia]

Yi Qingju found a carved chair and sat down, swinging her legs and listening to Xiao Jiji talking about these things, as if listening to the excitement.

Then he commented: [Let me tell you, this must be the clichéd plot, where the homeless young master meets a pure girl in a remote mountain village. Because of the other party, I also fell in love with the flower that looks like a girl]

[In the end he and the girl separated for some unreasonable reason, and in the end only the white and flawless gardenia remained in Qi Weiran's heart—]

She was like Like watching some romantic TV series, he put down the plate, clasped his hands, and murmured in amazement.

Little Jiji: [If you fail in raising pigs, even if you don’t enter the entertainment industry, you can consider switching to a career as a writer]

Yi Qingju laughed a few times out of character, but because her legs were too big, her legs accidentally touched the edge of the plate fork.

When she was bending down to pick up the fork, the smile on her lips hadn't retracted, and she caught a glimpse of a pair of feet quietly appearing in front of her out of the corner of her eye.

The hairs all over stood up, and Yi Qingju suddenly raised her head.

Suddenly, he ran into the pale eyes of the person in front of him.

At that moment, she even suspected that she saw an elf.

The man in front of him had half-length snow-like hair hanging behind him, his eyebrows and eyes were like smoke, like a refreshing cold spring, and his whole body exuded the aura that strangers should not enter.

But this coldness was melted along with his smile like the warm spring sun.

"The little turtle on your shoulder is very cute, can you lend me a look?" It