Then he discovered a clue.

He, Qi Weiran, had an affair two years ago, before he married Yi Qingju, with whom he often went in and out of the same hotel.

But he himself had no idea about this.

As a result, Wan Sui and his men worked overtime for a whole day last night, killing all these unfounded and sexy news.

"According to the information, she is still my high school classmate."

Qi Weiran did not hide anything, and told all the possible intersections with Qin Jiaojiao in his previous life that he found.

Yi Qingju yawned after hearing this.

[The gossip mentioned on Monday is still interesting, Qi Weiran is just like reporting on official business]

Qi Weiran felt aggrieved. What should he say?

Take a look at Qin Jiaojiao’s past that doesn’t exist in my memory?

He really doesn't remember.

In Feng Yisheng's words, he was a nerd in high school. Not interested in anything except studying.

I can remember that Yu Mu handed him a love letter, but that was because the envelope he gave him happened to have a gardenia printed on it, and because she dropped a distinctive dog eating shit when she left after being rejected.

Yi Qingju suppressed her yawn, but still looked very interested on her face. She really wanted to know whether Qi Weiran and that woman had anything to do with each other.

"That's it, that's it, my God."

[Perfunctory three-piece suit]

Qi Weiran simply stopped saying: "Let's eat."

Yi Qingju's eyes immediately lit up: "Okay!"

His face changed quickly, Qi Weiran: "..."

Even food is more important than him now.

Qin Jiaojiao sat in the car with her head hanging down, her nails digging into the leather under her hands.

The driver in the driver's seat had cold sweat dripping from his forehead and did not dare to urge him.

Qin Jiaojiao was originally supposed to return to China next week. Property distribution is a troublesome matter that cannot be settled by simply getting a divorce.

Her expression became even more distorted when she looked at the hot search on her phone that had been on the hot search list all night and was still hot.

#大 Ju槧伟定 couple showed up at the milk tea shop and the two behaved intimately#

Most of the comments below were still shouting about what kind of ecstasy soup Yi Qingju had given Qi Wei, but a few were saying that the two were very compatible.

It was because she saw this yesterday that she rushed back to the country overnight, just to see that person with her own eyes!

"Drive!"

The anger in his voice was obviously suppressed. But it was still sharp, as if someone was holding a needle and trying to pierce the driver's eardrum.

"Yes..." he responded.

After working in the Qin family for so many years, he has always known what kind of devil this young lady who looks bright and generous on the outside has inside.

On the way to pick up Tuanzi from school, Yi Qingju poked the narcissistic man through the window who used his college diploma as his avatar.

There are many monkeys in the mountain, but I am red: Feng Yisheng, I want to ask you something.

The other party responded quickly: Have you found a supplier for high-waisted shorts?

Yi Qingju: "..."

She raised her eyes and glanced at Qi Weiran opposite, but was caught by the other party.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head: "It's okay, I see you look good."

Qi Weiran curled his lips when he heard this. She complimented me on my good looks.

[It’s so glittering, just one look at it makes me want to

burn some incense] Qi Weiran: That’s not necessary.

Yi Qingju then lowered her head to type on the keyboard.

I am the only one among the monkeys in the mountain: I feel like I always have an irregular heartbeat recently, and occasionally get a little flustered. Do you think this symptom is a big problem?

The other person replied: Why did you delay asking until now? [Serious face]

Yi Qingju's heart trembled.

Among all the monkeys in the mountain, I am the only one who says: What! ? Is there no hope?

Feng Yisheng: No, I have to get off work.

Yi Qingju: "..."